Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many whatsapp convos you have?

S

Subhuman1

Banned
-
The average female have hundreds of them, how many do you have?

0 , i dont have any friends or use social media.

156 convos in 1 year. Isnt much i guess. Around 20-30 groups and many chats are with family member(i am turkish so i have many cousins etc)

My dad is the only one that talks to me on WhatsApp, it's over.

Females use Whatsapp to hide convos with Chad from their cuck bfs and husbands. It's purely used to cheat; along with Kik and Snapchat. Snapchat's initial intention was for the use of sexting.

CopeWithTheRope said:
Females use Whatsapp to hide convos with Chad from their cuck bfs and husbands. It's purely used to cheat; along with Kik and Snapchat. Snapchat's initial intention was for the use of sexting.

How do you hide convos on WhatsApp in other ways than normal phone features

I no longer use it but when I did it was with a few suicidal people.
The few girls in our group moved on (just lol) and the two guys are still in touch on my fake FB (they know it's fake, mind you) and one of them is in fact a Chad from a poor family who seems to move on too. Only one friend is as nihilistic and negative as I am and might sui soon.

I've never even had the app installed.

I used this app only to chat with my oneitis and deleted it after I finished school to have zero contact with her

Nobody here uses it, so 0.

I have no social media accounts.

Have never used whatsapp.

I just text or use fb whats that

Subhuman said:
what? in what country do you live?

Well, I won't say where I live. I don't really know anyone who uses it. Then again I don't know anyone to begin with so lmao. Why is it to special though?

Zero though it doesnt seem that its widely used or I just have so little contact with people that Im unaware of others using it.

1, my family's. whatsapp "triggers" me. you know how you feel when you remember something very cringy in your past? that's how i feel whenever i open whatsapp.

retarded_dumbshit said:
1, my family's. whatsapp "triggers" me. you know how you feel when you remember something very cringy in your past? that's how i feel whenever i open whatsapp.

yeah, that's relatable. I feel the same way about texts in general, which is why I delete often.

fukmylyf said:
yeah, that's relatable. I feel the same way about texts in general, which is why I delete often.

glad to know i'm not the only one. it's a very strange reaction.