Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How many vanilla lattes do you drink?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
I get myself a vanilla latte at least couple of times a week. I can't get it everyday because starbucks is way too fucking expensive now.

Who drinks vanilla lattes here?

too high inhib to go to Starcucks very often but when I do go it's the only thing I get.

Starbucks is for normies I refuse to go there

Coffee is for normies. Can't stand people who say OH I JUST CAN'T WORK WITHOUT MY MORNING COFFEE TEEHEE.

Coffee is for normies. Can't stand people who say OH I JUST CAN'T WORK WITHOUT MY MORNING COFFEE TEEHEE.
this tbh.i drink one regular coffee but I have no problems if I don't.Normies just drink sugar filled shit with 20% coffee content

That's annoying af ngl, i drink coffee from time to time, but i never felt like i need to drink one.

I don't like coffee. I drink it only if it's free or with my step*4 brother.
Starbucks... you westerns love overpriced fastfood.

I like iced vanilla latte

I get myself a vanilla latte at least couple of times a week. I can't get it everyday because starbucks is way too fucking expensive now.

Who drinks vanilla lattes here?

Rarely. It's fucking delicious though. Should probably drink a few a week. But I think Elliot rodger is a retard, so it would be purely for the taste.

I dont really go to starbucks because its cucked and all the worthless normies and foids at my uni swarm it constantly.

I do have this instant coffee vanilla latte stuff i drink often though

I can't afford to waste $5 x 2x a week on a shitty sugary drink. (Well I could but I won't).

I can't afford calorie wise to eat 800 calories on a shitty coffee drink. That's like two hours of full court basketball.

I can't afford to waste $5 x 2x a week on a shitty sugary drink. (Well I could but I won't).

I can't afford calorie wise to eat 800 calories on a shitty coffee drink. That's like two hours of full court basketball.

You could make your own vanilla latté

I can't drink coffe it makes me wanna vomit.

Yeah I never got that either I am sure coffee is over hyped they make it sound like it´s the most important thing in the world, Dexters Lab summed it up perfectly.

This is seriously how normies make coffee out to be it´s so insanely overhyped and I am sure no one enjoys it as much as they claim.

Never tried one. I get my coffee from Costa. I'm no gien they tax dodging bastards any of my money.

Yeah I never got that either I am sure coffee is over hyped they make it sound like it´s the most important thing in the world, Dexters Lab summed it up perfectly.

This is seriously how normies make coffee out to be it´s so insanely overhyped and I am sure no one enjoys it as much as they claim.

It's fucking delicious, honestly. Love it.

Are you buying?
I can drink a lot of them...
They taste just as good coming up as they do going down.

I only drink espressos that i make in the coffee machine.

It´s over hyped people make it sound like it´s cocaine or something.

it pretty much feels like it is, once you get addicted I guess. It's that delicious to me.

i have never had a latte before

You calling our saint a bitch?
q04cy.gif

Don’t think I ever had a vanilla latte tbh.