Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many users here are mixed race?

Are you a mutt?

• Total voters
But since you're ethnically from the South it's safe to assume you also live there, which is brutal, because it's a shit hole.
It's not that bad tbh

I'm hapa. My dad is Asian (from the Philippines) and my mom is white.

Biggest giveaway is my eyes, but that's the only Asian feature I have face wise. I have dark curly hair and pale skin.I get mistaken for Hispanic many times and a lot of Hispanics try to talk to me in Spanish.

I’m pure curry

I'm the same race as this nigger
maxresdefault.jpg
Same, it sucks :fuk:

It's ultimately up to bones but it has still had a pretty big affect on my looks

I'm hispanic and most of them are mixed race including me. Sadly i was cursed with extra shitskin than the average mestizo so i am pretty fucked.

I dont look native american nor do i look spanish, but i carry a color closer to the conquered but my name, language etc. is of a culture closer to the conqueror. I am 5'6, brown-skinned with neotenous low T features, 22 years old (so im stuck as manlet), and i'm IQcel. I've sorta just accepted that no matter if i get buff or rich, i'm still short and brown and the average white guy mogs me without even trying. It's just how it is.

I feel like my life would be alot better if i was just a few inches taller and few shades lighter. Whites dont understand JBW until theyleave the country.

Technically I’m a mutt cause all curries are aryan + abo + iranian farmer mutts