Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many users here are mixed race?

Are you a mutt?

• Total voters
Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
And how does it impact inceldom. And how does it affect your life in general?

I'm not mixed race.

i'm mestizo so yeah basically

No, i'm 100% spaghetticel

I'm 75% romanian 25% german

I’m Brazilian, being mixed is hell on earth. You don’t belong to any group, culture or race and if you’re mostly European DNA you still don’t look or fit in with native Europeans and it’s just a cope for being a not too mixed, mixed fucking mongrel.

don't mestizos basically count as their own race now?
No clue really. some of mestizo's that i've seen are pretty diverse and unique by their phenotype, they can look completely different from one another.

Does russian kike count as mutt?

i'm mestizo so yeah basically
don't mestizos basically count as their own race now?
No clue really. some of mestizo's that i've seen are pretty diverse and unique by their phenotype, they can look completely different from one another.
I consider Mestizos their own race now- and many of them do.

Problem is, the technical term of Mestizo is half-white half-indigenous; this is what the Spanish officially classed as a mestizo. Since this was hundreds of years ago, no doubt more mixing has occurred. I do see plenty of Latinos who are white-passing or very close to it, but they more than likely would class themselves as Mestizo if they had to. Kind've a tricky situation tbh.

I might have some eastern Slavic (Ukrainian or Belarussian) blood since my grandmother is from eastern Poland, but thats still Slavic european blood.

i’m burgerland mutt. mixed with cumskin (spanish, german) and nigger.

It’s subhuman fuel. I want to be pure cumskin but muh skin n shiet

over

Yeah you're not mixed race, but you are mixed within your own race:feelsthink:.
nah, slav and germanic is still mixed

but with this post I did mean more extreme kinds of racemixing

nah, slav and germanic is still mixed

but with this post I did mean more extreme kinds of racemixing
I thought Romanians were similar to Mediterraneans- they even speak a Latin language.

And yeah, very few people nowadays would consider a Slav-Germanic hybrid race-mixing. Even a Mediterranean-Northern hybrid like I am would not be considered race-mixing by most people, especially in Burgerland.

Already is the case- just look at Latin America: Castizos, Mestizos, Mulattos, etc.
What’s the difference between castizos and mestizos?

i’m burgerland mutt. mixed with cumskin (spanish, german) and nigger.
So glad that most of my ancestors were recent immigrants to burgerland -around the 1890s or early 1900s or so- and that few of them were here pre-Civil War. I did a DNA test and I did not have a single drop of non-white blood. Are you 50-50 mixed, or 75-25?
It’s subhuman fuel. I want to be pure cumskin but muh skin n shiet
Race-mixing has contributed to the rise in Inceldom: I remember when I watched Inkwells TV video on ER sometime in the past, a comment said something along the lines of "If you have a Hapa baby, you better pray its born a girl."

These terms were invented by the Spanish during colonial times when race-mixing first was occurring, so they are kinda hard to apply in modern terms.

I have seen quite a few Latinos I would class as Castizos- they seem to have mainly white features but their skin is definitely a lot darker: Most Mestizos tend to have more of the indigenous features present and are shorter usually.

But the only way to really apply this nowadays would be with a DNA test.

im a croat with some hungarian ancestry :feelsjuice:

Considering i also live in spaghettiland, it shouldn't really matter that much. I don't think my ethnicity is really an issue here :lul:

@ubermensch666

Well you are more like untermensch kek

I wanted to say that ubermensch are pure aryans while you are mixed race and call yourself ubermensch .

Irony for the lol
But i dont use this nick because Nazis

So glad that most of my ancestors were recent immigrants to burgerland -around the 1890s or early 1900s or so- and that few of them were here pre-Civil War. I did a DNA test and I did not have a single drop of non-white blood. Are you 50-50 mixed, or 75-25?

Race-mixing has contributed to the rise in Inceldom: I remember when I watched Inkwells TV video on ER sometime in the past, a comment said something along the lines of "If you have a Hapa baby, you better pray its born a girl."
50% nigger 25 spanish 25 german.

over for me

yeah, 40% english 14% spanish 13% norweigan 12% welsh 11% native.

50% nigger 25 spanish 25 german.

over for me
Brutal, mixed whites & blacks always end up looking looking pretty fucking brutal with maybe 5% of them being Chads like that Meeks guy.

Brutal, mixed whites & blacks always end up looking looking pretty fucking brutal with maybe 5% of them being Chads like that Meeks guy.
You have to take the best of the best from ethnics to mix with the cumskins. That is how you create a Chad.
However, I think crossbreeding between certain ethnics will yield some favorable results. Fullerton has data on this @Intellau_Celistic.

it's over

I'm full white

I'm the same race as this nigger
maxresdefault.jpg