Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many users do you have on ignore?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date

How many users are on your ignore list.

Votes: 57 66.3%
  • 0-10

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • 10-20

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 20-40

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 40-100

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 100+ (BlkPillPres type beat)

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
dont think i have any tbh

I've changed my mind. I blocked over 20+ people and the list is still growing.

I had one guy (a well liked user here) who I knew was a fakecel. he must've got tired of the LARP and ended up deleting his account.

cucked to have people on ignore.

No reason to ignore, no one knows who is who and no personal traits, no contact or connection, nothingness.

No reason to ignore
1. I don't want to come on here and see posts from users who have admitted to be 6ft+ tall with an average face but the mods won't ban them (SPECIFIC FAKECEL).

2. I don't want to come on here and see posts from users who have admitted to having multiple sex acts with different women but gets a pass because "I'm autistic so it doesn't count", mods also won't ban this guy (SPECIFIC FAKECEL).

3. I don't want to come on here and see posts from users who are clearly normies trolling the site and sarcastically mocking me (US) with "personas" like "I can't get laid SOLELY because I don't have a car" (driverslicense pill). This user was later shown through self posting images to be a ripped normie male. I can't even remember his username and I'm glad, I blocked him a long time ago, not sure if he was banned or not for larping later, the modding here is shit so I doubt it.

4. I don't want to come on here and see posts from users that admit to be 6'5" with an average face but jokingly claims (mocks the forum) by saying "6'5" isn't good enough anymore, I'm the same as you guys", users like this also have a "fanbase" that worships them (took a while for that guy to be banned):
Basically guys like this (FAKECELS):

5. I don't want to come on here and see posts from users who only talk about oneitis or "not feeling loved" (SIMPS).

6. I don't want to come on here and see posts from users who only talk about LDAR and never talk about solutions or doing anything to make their lives better.

7. Etc, etc, etc

You see I used to be one of those guys who would say "I would never block anyone, I don't see the point".

THAT WAS BEFORE THE FORUM BECAME SHIT :feelskek:

THAT WAS BEFORE THE FORUM BECAME OVERRUN BY FAKECELS, TROLLS, LARPS, SIMPS, LDAR RETARDS, ETC.

This site doesn't have proper modding, and it doesn't enforce a proper "forum culture", so if you want to come here and even remotely enjoy the experience and not feel like you're being mocked and trolled at every moment, the only option is to block and add people to your ignore list.

If while I'm scrolling through the forum I see some post by some known troll or larper it's just going to kill my entire vibe, so I'll pass on that.

If I wanted to feel mocked, I'd just go outside and go interact with normies and "be myself", I'm not coming here for that lol so I'm gonna put hundreds on my ignore list if that's what it takes lol.

So far, it's worked out pretty great. I've been exposed to stupidity at a significantly reduced rate. Sometimes when I click "Show ignored content" on a thread it amazes me how much retardation and trolling I'm no longer exposed to.

Best tool on the forum, 10/10 :feelskek:.

Last edited:
1. I don't want to come on here and see posts from users who have admitted to be 6ft+ tall with an average face but the mods won't ban them (SPECIFIC FAKECEL).

2. I don't want to come on here and see posts from users who have admitted to having multiple sex acts with different women but gets a pass because "I'm autistic so it doesn't count", mods also won't ban this guy (SPECIFIC FAKECEL).

3. I don't want to come on here and see posts from users who are clearly normies trolling the site and sarcastically making mocking me (US) with "personas" like "I can't get laid SOLELY because I don't have a car" (driverslicense pill). This user was later shown through self posting images to be a ripped normie male. I can't even remember his username and I'm glad, I blocked him a long time ago, not sure if he was banned or not for larping later, the modding here is shit so I doubt it.

4. I don't want to come on here and see posts from users that admit to be 6'5" with an average face but jokingly claims (mocks the forum) by saying "6'5" isn't good enough anymore, I'm the same as you guys", users like this also have a "fanbase" that worships them (took a while for that guy to be banned):
Basically guys like this (FAKECELS):

5. I don't want to come on here and see posts from users who only talk about oneitis or "not feeling loved" (SIMPS).

6. I don't want to come on here and see posts from users who only talk about LDAR and never talk about solutions or doing anything to make their lives better.

7. Etc, etc, etc

You see I used to be one of those guys who would say "I would never block anyone, I don't see the point".

THAT WAS BEFORE THE FORUM BECAME SHIT :feelskek:

THAT WAS BEFORE THE FORUM BECAME OVERRUN BY FAKECELS, TROLLS, LARPS, SIMPS, LDAR RETARDS, ETC.

This site doesn't have proper modding, and it doesn't enforce a proper "forum culture", so if you want to come here and even remotely enjoy the experience and not feel like you're being mocked and trolled at every moment, the only option is to block and add people to your ignore list.

If while I'm scrolling through the forum I see some post by some known troll or larper it's just going to kill my entire vibe, so I'll pass on that.

If I wanted to feel mocked, I'd just go outside and go interact with normies and "be myself", I'm not coming here for that lol so I'm gonna but hundreds on my ignore list if that's what it takes lol.

So far, it's worked out pretty great. I've been exposed to stupidity at a significantly reduced rate. Sometimes when I click "Show ignored content" on a thread it amazes me how much retardation and trolling I'm no longer exposed to.

Best tool on the forum, 10/10 :feelskek:.
The valid reasons are 2 and 6.

6 is personal but is reasonable because users on this forum should vent if they want and solutions cant be talked about, since it could go to illegal territory (not in the country i am in); if the forum were about users making strategies on how to get laid or to atleast have a sexual contact with a female, the forum would be mainly for it, which would be good but could easily turn out wrong, like a certain forum from which the creator is now arrested. If the solution (or way to make life bettrr) you wish the users talked about more instead of making constant LDAR POSTS, then it is a non-issue, because users here are open to topics about getting a job with status, typical and average "redpill talk" but with blackpill flavors mixed. Overall problem 6 is valid and personal.

The reason 2 in favor of the "ignore" function is not subjective/personal, it is true that there are fakecels (especially the one you used as example) which are on the forum and yoi are absolutely right that most users here worship other users who are not even incels themselves. The user just has to say that they are autistic for them to not get banned even if he is a fakecel; one of the users put currently as mod said himself that the decision to keep the fakecel was not even his, but from the owner of the forum (sergeant [something]). Fake incels will remain, the tendency is to increase.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back