Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many users do you have on ignore?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date

How many users are on your ignore list.

Votes: 57 66.3%
  • 0-10

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • 10-20

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 20-40

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 40-100

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 100+ (BlkPillPres type beat)

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
If so, why?

I ignore all braggers, postmaxxers, and most GrAYs. Too many newfag users are either cucks, trolls, or retards who clog ID with dumb threads/responses. My list has grown to 15 recently and this site has become alot more bearable.

@Broly
@kanyepilled
@BlkPillPres
@SlutLiberationFront
@sckicksal345

Thoughtslossus?

none, i ignore them manually

0 im not a pussy

Not a single one because I'm not a fag

None, also JFL at all the cucks who blocked me so far :feelsokman:

don't have anyone blocked atm nor i had back then.

y would u ignore a sub 50 post gray tho? they are funny to roast

Ey j00st hav low effort non funny heckin postmaxxers on ignore

Funny enough @SlutLiberationFront is teh only 1 ey hav left Every1 else has been banned
Only postmaxxer I don't have a problem with. Rest of them should find something else to do than spam retarded shit.

none because I am not a cuck

None, who puts people on ignore here. :feelswhat:

None because I’m not a faggot

None because I'm not a cuck

people have told me that ignoring is a pussy move so i don't ignore anyone.
humblebraggers, and one tera-postmaxxer (proudweeb). if there was an option to block people based on sections of the site, i'd probably relegate his ignore status to the sewers.
i think you can ignore entire subforums
20211123 180717

if you'd like

none at all tbh

just 1 retard

I don't have anyone in my ignore list.
Getting heckin postmaxxed by proudweeb is kinda funnies

But gettin spammed by the same emojies ovr n ovr again is just boring :feelsUgh:
No worries, I didn't postmaxx since the start/mid of september.

Have anyone of you guys ignored me ?:feelsaww:

I'm not on this site enough to do all that

I'm sure you can find a post on this forum of me saying "I'd never block anyone"

But as someone who is always talking about being objective, increasing your finances, having goals, etc:
1. You start to become the target of trolls
2. You start to get tired of seeing troll posts, LDAR and NEET bullshit, "postmaxxing", etc

Here are some of my rules:
1. If I start to notice that all someone does is "postmaxx" and post joking troll comments (BLOCKED)

2. If I start to notice that all someone does is post LDAR and NEET shit (BLOCKED)

3. If I see someone is a blatant larp/bragger like @mylifeistrash or @Zyros (BLOCKED)
See thread for proof:

4. If I see someone who is illogical, delusional and emotional, and they won't listen to reason no matter what, like @WarriorScholar and @FrothySolutions (BLOCKED)
See thread for proof:

People like this can't be reasoned with and worse than that, they have nothing to offer you

No knowledge, no tips, no guidance, no nothing

Talking to people like that on a daily basis will just leave you depressed and doubting yourself, and you will waste time thinking about how much they frustrate you

Cut these individuals out of your life completely (not just on the forum but in IRL if you have "friends" or "family" like that)

I noticed that the more I started to block these individuals the more focused I was and the more I started to see things go in my favor, they are like a poison to your life and your mind

Last edited:
1 now, a certain user with a tranny avi

44 users out of those 24 are banned/deleted accounts

im rpobab;y ignored by everyone here, because im super autist turbocel, truyl a god in the making! evryon e hates me because I AM THE HATE MAGNET
Not a single one because I'm not a fag
View attachment 535576
truly a saint, im prolly ignored because i am too low iq:cryfeels: ITS LIKE REAL LIFE :shock::shock:N WHICH MEANS I AM GOD

Last edited:
No one, as that's just foid behavior lmao. why would i care so much about some random guy to ignore them, i just like some users and dislike others.

Having someone on your ignore list is such a foid thing

I Have All Users I Don't Like On My Blocked List And If I Could I Would Add All Users To My Blocked List.

I ignore christcucks

unless i explicitly knew they were fakecel with mods not doing shit about it, otherwise i have none blocked.

None, because I want to see the full spectrum of reality.
Sometimes I regret that decision.

Only alert spammers
@[UWSL]
mental_out
[/UWSL]@mental_out is a manky tranny faggot and eats shit
He is angry because he will never be a woman
and he is getting cucked by curries in England

kill yourself @[UWSL]
mental_out
[/UWSL]@mental_out

@FamilyGuy1999 thoughts on this?

Ignoring people is feminine and makes you a huge pussy

everyone that i have seen saying they are over 6 feet or that i have judged to be fakecel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back