Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many Tweets does the Incels.co Twitter page make on average per day?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Since Friday night/Saturday morning I've been locked in Twitter war because I dared to respond to a Tweet that was part of an Incels.co Twitter discussion. I've Tweeted in the past few days more than I've ever Tweeted before, but I think at long last it's finally over.

And I wonder, does @Master Tweet like this often? Surely not every day. I was averaging close to 200 Tweets per day. Is that normal for Incels.co? I figure Master, being who he is, would have that figure around somewhere and know how many Tweets he tends to make. I refuse to believe it's 200 per day.

I think the Twitter is run by braziliansigma

75475475476356356546546563840954325089458458409438549245764567345786567256375247950749534504560384506834056886 tweets on average

200 Tweets per day isn't that much, because all you're basically doing is typing shit up. It's different to what people like BrazilianSigma are doing because what he does is a multi-step process. Dude has to fucking dig to find a photo, screenshot his photo, go into his phone's gallery and carefully crop it, and then post on Reddit with some snarky ass title.

They don't pay master enough

200 Tweets per day isn't that much, because all you're basically doing is typing shit up. It's different to what people like BrazilianSigma are doing because what he does is a multi-step process. Dude has to fucking dig to find a photo, screenshot his photo, go into his phone's gallery and carefully crop it, and then post on Reddit with some snarky ass title.

200 a day, making sure to watch for responses and sift through hundreds of notifications constantly? That was an ass bruising for me.

Idk 6 or 7 ? Maybe

Since Friday night/Saturday morning I've been locked in Twitter war because I dared to respond to a Tweet that was part of an Incels.co Twitter discussion. I've Tweeted in the past few days more than I've ever Tweeted before, but I think at long last it's finally over.

And I wonder, does @Master Tweet like this often? Surely not every day. I was averaging close to 200 Tweets per day. Is that normal for Incels.co? I figure Master, being who he is, would have that figure around somewhere and know how many Tweets he tends to make. I refuse to believe it's 200 per day.
Hey bro by the way I got banned so I can’t pm or dm you anymore ;(

Idk 6 or 7 ? Maybe
Mfw I'm not sure how many exactly:

18515.jpg

Hey bro by the way I got banned so I can’t pm or dm you anymore ;(

I'm guessing because you DM'd some of the people we were talking with?

@Master still hasn't responded. Which I guess means he's busy with important stuff. Which tells me he's too busy to Tweet as frequently as 200 Tweets on a regular basis, unless he's busy manning Twitter right now. Which suggests to me that last weekend's brouhaha was unusually long for the Incels.co Twitter page. So, you're welcome for my service. :feelzez:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back