Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many tragedies has inceldom caused?

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
I remember reading that the brilliant Unabomber, Ted Kaczynski, basically admitted that if he had been able to get laid, he probably never would have retreated to living in the wilderness and doing the bombings.

How many tragedies do you think could have been prevented if not for women controlling the sexual marketplace? 

I mean, we can speculate all day. Maybe 5'9" Adolph Hitler was really just dictator coping for some hot Jewish cunt rejecting him.

Hitler was fucking his looksmatch.

If you've read up on Joseph Goebbels, you'll know that his social life was miserable before he came to power. If there's anyone I sympathize with, its him.

inceldom AND cuckoldry are the main causes of abomination in history, but cuckoldry- being astronomically more diffused- is the true source of monstrosities of all kinds, from an individual level to international matters

Lack of sex combined with an active sex drive will drive anyone insane, especially the longer it continues. Like Elliot Rodger, who was a pretty normal kid, but became batshit insane in his later years due to social isolation, rejection, and lack of sex. Humans are social animals, and while some people can go without human contact for extended periods of time, most can't and thus they turn into unhinged maniacs.

If women just gave their looksmatches a chance every once in a while, thousands of innocent lives could've been saved.

FemaleInventionsLOL said:
Ted Kaczynski, basically admitted that if he had been able to get laid, he probably never would have retreated to living in the wilderness and doing the bombings.

kaczynski-entered-harvard-at-age-16-had-a-tested-iq-of-167-was-abused-in-notorious-experiment-photo-u1

Incel af.

Found this gem:

https://www.quora.com/Was-the-Unabomber-still-a-virgin-Would-that-explain-why-he-was-insane

Was the Unabomber still a virgin? Would that explain why he was insane?

Answer:

Doubtful.
Not having sex doesn't make a person insane. It has no effect on your health, mental or otherwise.

LOL.

almost all acts of violence, terror and likewise today come down to incel

Countless spree-killers and suicides.

Adolf wasn't incel after WW1. I think he had dry spells before that.

I remember reading that the brilliant Unabomber, Ted Kaczynski, basically admitted that if he had been able to get laid, he probably never would have retreated to living in the wilderness and doing the bombings.

How many tragedies do you think could have been prevented if not for women controlling the sexual marketplace? 

I mean, we can speculate all day. Maybe 5'9" Adolph Hitler was really just dictator coping for some hot Jewish cunt rejecting him.

>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I mean, we can speculate all day. Maybe 5'9" Adolph Hitler was really just dictator coping for some hot Jewish cunt rejecting him.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Greatest thing I've read on this form [/font]

Even of those guys who did get laid, it’s important to recognize that many were previously incel. Some guys can develop mental illnesses that fester to the point where they become incurable even with sex. If you miss out in you’re prime-the damage is done.

NegroKing said:
Even of those guys who did get laid, it’s important to recognize that many were previously incel. Some guys can develop mental illnesses that fester to the point where they become incurable even with sex. If you miss out in you’re prime-the damage is done.

true

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I remember reading that the brilliant Unabomber, Ted Kaczynski, basically admitted that if he had been able to get laid, he probably never would have retreated to living in the wilderness and doing the bombings.
>[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I mean, we can speculate all day. Maybe 5'9" Adolph Hitler was really just dictator coping for some hot Jewish cunt rejecting him.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Greatest thing I've read on this form [/font]
The holocaust never happened, grow up.

I imagine an extremely disproportionate number of mass shooters in America were incels. Elliot Rodger, George Sodini, the Oregon college shooter were all almost certainly incel.

Good chance Adam Lanze and the Colorado movie theater shooter were too.

The Unabomber wasn't even that bad looking, I'm honestly surprised that he was a virgin.

Along with that, I'd say inceldom caused at least 80% of western mass killings.

It took me a while to understand the implication - the only tragedy about Hitler was that he lost.  He learned to dislike Jews from experience.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5BtGRRF3XY[/video]

incelman said:
Hitler was fucking his looksmatch.

Hitler wasn't an incel in anyway. He could've got any woman he wanted, he just didn't care much for sex.

It was also rumored that his legitimate father was Jewish (he was raised by a cuck), but I don't think that is the reason he hated jews.

blackcel said:
Hitler wasn't an incel in anyway. He could've got any woman he wanted, he just didn't care much for sex.

It was also rumored that his legitimate father was Jewish (he was raised by a cuck), but I don't think that is the reason he hated jews.

Hitler was a piece of shit.

Another brilliant womyn comment on the place that shall not be named:

[–]stephanieallard67 28 points 12 hours ago
Wow did he just seriously try to blame the holocaust on a jewish woman?