Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many tinder likes to confirm you're a fakecel?

Any reasonable guy would, my point is that there's a shitton of people here claiming that they'd reject an ugly girl
Then they are trolling and I dont take them serious. Imagine even caring anymore bro, normies superiority complex infests EVERY corner of the internet. Just dont bother, as sad and disappointing as that may seem.

You cant fight against things that are set as a rule:

Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum.

Likes and matches don't matter. Bots skew the numbers. What matters is the amount of phone numbers you get.

Kek 9 matches now

I can understand not wanting to date someone 3-4 points below you, but if you're a 2 and match with a 2 or a 5 and match with a 4-5, you shouldn't complain. This is how it should be, even though it can't because of hypergamy.
Its also about peersonal taste, not just those numbers. One becky can be acceptable to my personal taste, other - no. Even stacy can be not acceptable, and this is not high standards, but personal standards of personal taste. Just girl must have pleasant features for my eyes, and those who ugly dont have them. Becky with cute nose for me is superior than stacy who has nose too big

Use my pic and it'll get 156254748 likes, tbh. Not bragging tho

Its also about peersonal taste, not just those numbers. One becky can be acceptable to my personal taste, other - no. Even stacy can be not acceptable, and this is not high standards, but personal standards of personal taste. Just girl must have pleasant features for my eyes, and those who ugly dont have them. Becky with cute nose for me is superior than stacy who has nose too big
I like you bro, but you literally have the personality of a foid. I wonder if it's caused by your Low T or something? Since T decreases with age?

I like you bro, but you literally have the personality of a foid. I wonder if it's caused by your Low T or something? Since T decreases with age?
Yes Im emoboy, not so of masculine, but man of culture

warning, warning, red alert: everyone's banned in this thread for humblebragging.

Liked and matches mean nothing when you get ghosted it is all about how many girls message you first because no girl ever messages ugly guys first.
1 of them just messaged me first

Last edited:
I'm just very sensitive to female appearance, especially nose. No need to be stacy, cute becky enough, but if no cuteness, I feel no sympathy. Why should date, if that be possible, femoid who would give me no sparkle and make no sexual desire. Just for having someone to bang? I prefer my hand and pictures of cute animu girls, escormaxxing also considered
@Napoleon de Geso = most based member on this forum tbh

im very intrigued as to whose picture your using?

So it has been up just under 24 hours
14 matches 3 of them have messaged me first can we conclude gigafakecel?

So it has been up just under 24 hours
14 matches 3 of them have messaged me first can we conclude gigafakecel?
Yes. Even some Chadlites don't get this much attention. Whose pics did you use?

I am using a fellow whitecel’s pictures and already got 30 matches, dates and marriage proposals up. He is lithuanian in saudi arabia so green card game is out of the window but I agree roleplaying a an incel is really cool these days

I am using a fellow whitecel’s pictures and already got 30 matches, dates and marriage proposals up. He is lithuanian in saudi arabia so green card game is out of the window but I agree roleplaying a an incel is really cool these days
@Weeb25

This was in an 90%+ white hypergamous city
If I tried abroad he would get 100s of matches
Jbw is very powerful. I can’t understand why it is denied. It is like the 2nd blackpill and whitecels are the cucktears of incels

Jbw is very powerful. I can’t understand why it is denied. It is like the 2nd blackpill and whitecels are the cucktears of incels
Hypergamy is not as bad in non western cities but true whitecels not larpcels and would have little help