Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many tinder likes to confirm you're a fakecel?

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
I'm using a pic of 1 of you supposed 'incels'

whose pic you use

A lot, and from pretty femoids. Getting few likes from uggies makes man only into non-truecel

How many likes? Also, this place is filled to the brim with larpers.

I got 10 likes using pictures of knajjd

Matches never turn into conversations sometimes, many girls just swipe right to see how many validation they can get

everyone call himself ugly here tbh
I dont, I'm kinda pretty for myself. Just femoids not ready to agree with that :/

I never used tinder b4 so just wiped right on everything and few seconds later said I was out of likes

If you get super likes on Tinder you're definitely fakecel.

It's only been up a few hours now 14 likes and a match is that good?

Many, from a fake Tinder Bot.

once I switched my pics to chad, didn't work and I still got 0 matches as my ELO had already dropped so low I guess

Aren't incels supposedly ugly? What the fuck are you doing here if you're not ugly? Fucking larpers lmfao
@Napoleon de Geso look at this coping new fag

Liked and matches mean nothing when you get ghosted it is all about how many girls message you first because no girl ever messages ugly guys first.

Nice response, I can tell you're mentally deficient. Imagine spending time on a site intended for unattractive virgins and larping as one of them. Calls me newfag even though I've been here since before you even knew about the word 'incel'.

If man is not of big beauty, that does not mean should simp and go for ugly femorloids. If man is ok with ugly femoids - its up to him, but no to be imposed in others

I better be alone and fap to cute lolis, than try going after ugly femormoids

Btw I really didnt reliaze how slutty the females are here, I can see now on their pics

Nice response, I can tell you're mentally deficient. Imagine spending time on a site intended for unattractive virgins and larping as one of them. Calls me newfag even though I've been here since before you even knew about the word 'incel'.
You literally joined July this year you fuckin new fag, I'm a confirmed truecel by many og members @RREEEEEEEEE @angrycurrycel, now go back to IT you dumbass, calls me mentally deficient when you couldn't even tell that my response to Napoleon was sarcasm, you don't know shit about this forum or the people on it, now go and cry little man

If man is not of big beauty, that does not mean should simp and go for ugly femorloids. If man is ok with ugly femoids - its up to him, but no to be imposed in others

If you're an ugly guy then your looksmatch is an ugly girl (not talking about landwhales), if you think otherwise you're just contributing to hypergamy.
You literally joined July this year you fuckin new fag, I'm a confirmed truecel by many og members @RREEEEEEEEE @angrycurrycel, now go back to IT you dumbass, calls me mentally deficient when you couldn't even tell that my response to Napoleon was sarcasm, you don't know shit about this forum or the people on it, now go and cry little man
Registered date ≠ join date, fucking idiot, literally couldn't give less of a shit about users here, why would I? It's retarded, but I guess that's fitting for you.

If you're an ugly guy then your looksmatch is an ugly girl (not talking about landwhales), if you think otherwise you're just contributing to hypergamy.

Registered date ≠ join date, fucking idiot
Cope more little man new faggot, literally no one knows you here

over tbh

Cope more little man new faggot, literally no one knows you here
Lol I'm the one coping, nice butchering of the word. Why is it relevant if no one knows me? Are you this stupid so you resort to something as retarded as this?

Lol I'm the one coping, nice butchering of the word. Why is it relevant if no one knows me? Are you this stupid so you resort to something as retarded as this?
What point are trying to make so

Registered date ≠ join date, fucking idiot
My looksmatch is what I feel acceptable for me and pleasant to look at, so cute becky no less, and I am man with individual refined taste, differently form femoid animals with the primitive atractions to chads bone, so hipocrisy here is no, nd same with hypergamy, is ok for man to want waifu who physically is few pijnts above, because man is more than just looks, the only problem that not enough decently looking girls for every man to get one

My looksmatch is what I feel acceptable for me and pleasant to look at, so cute becky no less, and I am man with individual refined taste, differently form femoid animals with the primitive atractions to chads bone, so hipocrisy here is no, nd same with hypergamy, is ok for man to want waifu who physically is few pijnts above, because man is more than just looks, the only problem that not enough decently looking girls for every man to get one
Be careful bro, some new faggot nobodycel might come in and claim that he's the only truecel here and we are all larpers

What point are trying to make so
My initial point before you started spewing irrelevant shit, was that if you're ugly and find an ugly girl, then you're looksmatched. Incel's constantly talk about females and how hypergamy has ruined society, yet some here seem to support it. I don't see how this is different from ugly whores going for chads.

Be careful bro, some new faggot nobodycel might come in and claim that he's the only truecel here and we are all larpers
Whos 100% truest, who just 90%, but at end of day we going to sleep alone, and with our dick not warmed in pusi of cute loving girl

he is a truecel tbh. legit over for him and many men

My initial point before you started spewing irrelevant shit, was that if you're ugly and find an ugly girl, then you're looksmatched. Incel's constantly talk about females and how hypergamy has ruined society, yet some here seem to support it. I don't see how this is different from ugly whores going for chads.
@Napoleon de Geso can't get matches on tinder anyway, he's a confirmed truecel aswel, the person in ops experiment is still probably a 5/10 matching with 2/10 foids

So you are not incel, since you refuse to date your looksmatch. You can complain about nothing.

get of 2340922 dick hes my friend
hes on my dick actually. he has mentioned me a few times here and there. im just saying it would not surprise me if he was at least a high tier normie

@Napoleon de Geso can't get matches on tinder anyway, he's a confirmed truecel aswel, the person in ops experiment is still probably a 5/10 matching with 2/10 foids
I can understand not wanting to date someone 3-4 points below you, but if you're a 2 and match with a 2 or a 5 and match with a 4-5, you shouldn't complain. This is how it should be, even though it can't because of hypergamy.

Aren't incels supposedly ugly? What the fuck are you doing here if you're not ugly? Fucking larpers lmfao
Exactly, what the fuck are you doing if you are not trying to fuck 300lbs wheelchair bound crippled beasts? I suggest we ban 99.9% of the forum.

So you are not incel, since you refuse to date your looksmatch. You can complain about nothing.
I'm just very sensitive to female appearance, especially nose. No need to be stacy, cute becky enough, but if no cuteness, I feel no sympathy. Why should date, if that be possible, femoid who would give me no sparkle and make no sexual desire. Just for having someone to bang? I prefer my hand and pictures of cute animu girls, escormaxxing also considered

Exactly, what the fuck are you doing if you are not trying to fuck 300lbs wheelchair bound crippled beasts? I suggest we ban 99.9% of the forum.
Guess you didn't read further.

Guess you didn't read further.
View attachment 145289
I would happily fuck my looksmatch, its completely stupid if someone doesnt and it shows they are normies with superiority complex since they view themselves "too special" to have sex with a female of their looks level.

I would happily fuck my looksmatch, its completely stupid if someone doesnt and it shows they are normies with superiority complex since they view themselves "too special" to have sex with a female of their looks leve.
Any reasonable guy would, my point is that there's a shitton of people here claiming that they'd reject an ugly girl