Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many times you masturbate yourself?

B

Boy33

Greycel
Without sex, all days I masturbate myself everyday at least one time per day or more. 3, 4 times in a day. And you?

A couple times a week. I used to do it a lot more frequently when I was in my teens and 20s. Now I'm in my 30s and my sex drive has cooled down a bit, thank god. I'm glad I'll never have to relive my high school and college days. My sexual frustration was out-of-control back then.

2-3 times a night. Never during the day.

a lot. and masturbation feels better than sex imo, if its just a one night stand.

Last time I did 4 times in an hour. Record is 7 times in 2 hours though.

I'm currently on NoFap, so no I don't masturbate

2-5 times a day usually

7 times in 2 hours... OMG!!
Apparently @Kenpachi did 8 times in 1,5 hours. I have been beaten. Another person I know claimed to have done 8 times in 1 hour. Kek.

Today 5.hit 10 usually once a week.

If I’m ready to go 10 times, usually 5 times. If I’m going full LDAR anime hentai marathon 30+ times (20 hrs+)

You are really fappers, not me LOL

20 days of nofap now, my balls are very full and it feels better than fapping long term tbh.

once a day but I'm trying to stop tbh

Depends on the day.

But at least 2 faps per day to keep me sane

Because I seem to have a lot more confidence and energy when on NoFap, as opposed to not being on NoFap

Did you also turn into chad and were able to fly? lol

20 days of nofap now, my balls are very full and it feels better than fapping long term tbh.

In my life I didn't stay 20 days without fap. You are a heroe, impossible for me...LOL

In my life I didn't stay 20 days without fap. You are a heroe, impossible for me...LOL
I used to fap 1 to 10 times every day since the start of my childhood and edge for hours. The 7 first days on nofap are hell but then you kinda get used to it.

I worked out I must have masturbated over 20'000 times since I first started at 14, I try to hold off but I do it once at day still.

digusting

every 5 days for me

im on nofap but usually 1-2 times a day