Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How many times must a girl show shes attracted to me..

hah, you're waking up. I'm still trying to go to sleep. Insomnias making me lose my mind and I want to rope

Your username fits the post. Another delusional BBC spammer who has never left the basement

Wrong, you are a fucking imbecile, scroll down 2 posts further and read what I said.

Just lol at call others stupid when you can't even fucking read; kill yourself.

Wrong, you are a fucking imbecile, scroll down 2 posts further and read what I said.

Just lol at call others stupid when you can't even fucking read; kill yourself.
I know who he is. You must be autistic if you think he's a slayer

OP is one of the only people who even belongs posting here

Truecel who women are repulsed by, very high IQ, high quality posts.

i am subhuman curry, meanwhile there are whites posting here who get tinder matches just fucking lol

I deleted it. I wanted to say that u must be low iq for putting yourself to your avi. Wanne get doxxed?
Its also against the rules if u dunno buddy

I deleted it. I wanted to say that u must be low iq for putting yourself to your avi. Wanne get doxxed?
Its also against the rules if u dunno buddy

That's not me. It's my brother but he looks similar, he is my looksmatch so everyone here can see i am subhuman. I think i'm 1 point below him though.

I know all the rules just lol.

I can go outside and see thousands of couples. Normies get so easily what we struggle so much to have.