Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many times have you been rejected?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I only tried once but it wasn't a typical date situation of asking someone out, i asked out two girl after my Uncle's party and while they didn't say 'no' they pretty much awkwardly walked off, so arguably it was worse.

What about you guys?

I only tried once but it wasn't a typical date situation of asking someone out, i asked out two girl after my Uncle's party and while they didn't say 'no' they pretty much awkwardly walked off, so arguably it was worse.

What about you guys?

twice in middle school, twice in college, twice recently.

ive never asked a foid, but I did approach

More times than I've ever fapped and this is coming from a coomercel.

What about you guys?
2 irl and 2 online

25 times in person,

1,000+ times on tinder

6 rejections. Most of them cold approaches some were classmates or coworkers

Did i? only watched it in the Russian version.
It's a generic quote, but I just saw that episode recently.
"My first girlfriend turned into the moon."
"...That's rough buddy"

25 times in person,

1,000+ times on tinder
Dunno why incels even want to go to tinder tbh. It's pure suifuel.
I was smart enough to know that i don't literally have even a small propability of getting chance on tinder, so i give up.

Dunno why incels even want to go to tinder tbh. It's pure suifuel.
I was smart enough to know that i don't literally have even a small propability of getting chance on tinder, so i give up.
Tinder is easier than approaching because you can just swipe on a phone instead of traveling and talking IRL

2. I stopped approaching after the last time. I've got Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria so I'll probably kill myself I if get rejected one more time. So the best thing for me to do is to not approach.

I have never been rejected

Women reject me with their attitude, by not talking to me or smiling at me, and finding polite ways to distance themselves from me.
I have never been rejected
9198C4C2 0D03 45F9 9D50 E3CC21A602F0

12. Because I asked out every girl in my 6th grade class back when I was bluepilled

Too many to count, really. Somewhere around 20 times. I've had everything from laughter to lies to leading me on to telling everyone about it. Everything in between.

25 times in person,

1,000+ times on tinder
Tbh only RL rejection is a real rejection.

But it’s not only outright rejection. Foids treat guys they find attractive completely different.

in the hundreds irl

ten times.

After the tenth time I just stopped asking questions once they treaded on my territory.

Easier to beat and rape

20200602 124858

Around a dozen times and more than 30 times on plenty of fish

6 times I believe. Don’t have specific times though

4 irl that I can think of

ten times.

After the tenth time I just stopped asking questions once they treaded on my territory.
gorillas dont ask females out dumbass, you gotta be a special kind of retarded

I stopped counting after 20, i believe it was 26 in total including both IRL and online.

I would've had a family, but my wife would have been fucking the milkman.

You should think hard about the fact that this was a funny joke in a Disney cartoon for kids from the 50s. It was just a societal expectation at the time :dab::feelsrope:

Last edited:
i lost count after 20

gorillas dont ask females out dumbass, you gotta be a special kind of retarded
Are you retarded. I'm genetically modified you inbred white fuck.

Welcome to the list, see you never

Are you retarded. I'm genetically modified you inbred white fuck.

Welcome to the list, see you never

Then you're a volcel. We all know that women would rather fuck gorillas than incels, and you can strategically kill all the normie gorillas as well.

Fucking retard, go back to deepthroating your banana you black fuck. Ooga booga, throw some barrels at me bitch.

For real? Fuck me how are you still alive?
yeah. I'm dead inside. I can cope most of the time saying they're trash foids but the few ones that looked like nice girls made me depressed for months each time. been doing pua :redpill::redpill::redpill::feelsPop: for 8 years now

Never tried because too subhuman to try

0 irl cuz girls do approach and I dont want to make myself miserable, I tried dating apps and (beside from morphed tier frauded photos) all I got was trannies in Thailand, noone in my home country

More than I can count, I can't even remember each girl's name anymore because there have been so many rejections :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

3 times directly
10 + times they don´t even give me a chance to get rejected
1 000 +times on tinder

2-3 times I don't remember, been so long since I showed any interest in a hole that i just gave up.

I've essentially gotten rejected by literally every girl ever by them not showing any signs of interest or even acknowledging I exist.

including the internet? thousands

offline? dozens

Zero, but have been ghosted on Tinder once, so I guess that counts.

If swiping right on a foid and you don't end up matching does that count??? Because you don't know how ma u foids that u swiped on will even get to see I right? If it counts then hundreds of rejections here!

The comprehend the number of rejections an incels faces is like trying to comprehend what is past infinity