Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many times have you been featured on inceltears?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
How many times have you been featured on inceltears? I’ve been featured 5 times and proud of it.

Probably over a hundred. Also on twitter, and other reddit posts

Once. :feelsaww:

I think a lot of people here purposely make IT-baiting posts here, with inflammatory titles. :feelsjuice:

Pretty stupid, if you ask me. :feelsUgh:

1 time because I don't make retarded bait threads(or any threads really) saying "I want to rape my cousin:feelsohh:" or "U/randomtranny69 has such a nice pair of tits. if she really wanted to help incels she would let us fuck her."

The only time I saw myself get posted on IT was when some bitch thought my AVI and name were cute.

Last edited:
Haven't checked IT because I don't give af

Two or three.

Once so far. Not for a thread that I made, but one of my replies did.

Several times

But who spends their time snooping on incel forums? I mean if they in a relationship, working or studying then where do they get the time to troll these forums?

But who spends their time snooping on incel forums? I mean if they in a relationship, working or studying then where do they get the time to troll these forums?
Most of them are incels in denial. They have to faggotmax to get any sex

Zero. Ignorance is the worst type of abuse :cryfeels:

Once I know of.

Back in 2017, during the r/incels days I made an otherwise completely harmless and even more importantly, true statement that most males are attracted to good-looking teen foids and their attraction is not limited to 18+ females. Their post implied that I'm some kind of a dangerous freak who should be at least monitored by authorities.

There may have been other times too, but I never cared much about what they were doing or saying about me or anything else.

I've been feautured recently. Feels like an achievement tbh :feelsjuice:

I’ve never seen any of my threads but I have seen some of my replies

I never get featured on IT anymore. I keep checking but no one ever posts me there. Once I tried to make a Reddit account to post a screenshot of my own post there but it didn’t work because I need karma or something :fuk:

I think I’m just too high IQ to be put on there. ITcels are scared of me because they don’t know how to cope with my brutal blackpills