Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how many times have foids outside your relatives began a conversation with you? (even a formal one?)

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
Holy shit I legit think it's 0 or maybe 2 times but like even if its basically countable on one hand it's fucking hillarious because they were more of encounters than a conversation. it's LEGIT! NOT MAKING THIS FUCKING SHIT UP! like only now I realize that foids HAVE NEVER EVER BEGAN A CONVERSATION OR A TALK WITH ME JFL!

I always had to approach first or talk first then it's the usual just foids acting completely out of patience to finish whatever talk we have asap. and that also applies to my years in elementary and even online JFL.

I think...one time in the university a foid asked me for my notebook to copy it on the first day because I used to be the only one who brought a notebook with me that day, that conversation lasted about 2 or three sentences (such brag) the second one is when a foid told me to stop clicking the retractable pen and she gave me a disgusted look, I'm now working hard to remember if there was a third or a fourth time, but even my conversations with foids online were all started by yours truly.

for my online convos, it's something like this:

-(some witty joke or jestermaxxing)/(initiating convo about a possible interest):

(no reply)/"what"/"huh"/ "ok" /"lol fine"/"idk about that"

-(try to get some info and make questions or simply implement dynamism into the conversation):
(flat answer) (no ellaborations)

-(express or show feelings towards a subject, state an opinion about something):
(general agreement or obligatory answer that doesn't add any value)

-has to text again or the convo is basically dead

-(implement a different perspective/shock or surprise/ share an experience):

gets critiqued.

it always ended in the same way, ghosting or blocking.

Personally I think this is hillarious and this information of foids never ever starting conversations with me somehow didn't get my attention and flew past my radar when I was redpilled somehow like wtf nigga how deluded can someone be :lul:

Don’t remember anymore

Not many times

A couple of times this year, I was talking to this one foid at my job (she approached me) and she keeps looking at me weird.

@Zer0/∞ = 0 slash infinity, assuming this is not a division bracket it means that a value between zero to infinity of foids have started convos with the people above reeeeeeeeeeee :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

A couple of times this year, I was talking to this one foid at my job (she approached me) and she keeps looking at me weird.
can you tell us what was the conversation about?

Holy shit I legit think it's 0 or maybe 2 times but like even if its basically countable on one hand it's fucking hillarious because they were more of encounters than a conversation. it's LEGIT! NOT MAKING THIS FUCKING SHIT UP! like only now I realize that foids HAVE NEVER EVER BEGAN A CONVERSATION OR A TALK WITH ME JFL!

I always had to approach first or talk first then it's the usual just foids acting completely out of patience to finish whatever talk we have asap. and that also applies to my years in elementary and even online JFL.

I think...one time in the university a foid asked me for my notebook to copy it on the first day because I used to be the only one who brought a notebook with me that day, that conversation lasted about 2 or three sentences (such brag) the second one is when a foid told me to stop clicking the retractable pen and she gave me a disgusted look, I'm now working hard to remember if there was a third or a fourth time, but even my conversations with foids online were all started by yours truly.

-(some witty joke or jestermaxxing)/(initiating convo about a possible interest):

-(try to get some info and make questions or simply implement dynamism into the conversation):

-(express or show feelings towards a subject, state an opinion about something):

gets critiqued.

Personally I think this is hillarious and this information of foids never ever starting conversations with me somehow didn't get my attention and flew past my radar when I was redpilled somehow like wtf nigga how deluded can someone be :lul:
huh

gets critiqued.

When was the last time you talked to foid?

When was the last time you talked to foid?
as far as I can remember the last time I had a serious conversation with a foid was like a year ago, It was on whatsapp or telegram afaik, it was a confrontation. "she" was a fat fugly foid, but a spoiled one from a rich family and still saw herself above me somehow. I told her that she clearly isn't interested in me and that I need to stop talking to her, her only answer was "understandable ok goodbye" or something like that :what:

the last time I talked to a stranger foid in a non serious manner was on anonymous account, I just pm'd her and told her she is a whore, sent her oversized penis pics, gore and shots of my own feces. she insulted my mother and blocked me afterwords :what:

Can't count because formal conversations happen all the time at work.

Not a lot, women get shy from me

Never ever whatsoever :feelsrope:

Zero, except when they wanted to copy my work.

5 times maybe outside work/uni/homework begging setting

lots of times honestly

It hasn't happened.

Only to ask a question that benefits them (ex: directions, the date, the time, answers to work). Even then I can still see the hesitation before they approach me

gets critiqued.

Mogs me , back then I only saw my female cousin , once a year I would see her

Never had conversations with foids outside family, seems like the country is getting degenerated :smonk:

Last edited:
non in this past year in highschool

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back