Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many times did you nut this no nut november?

How many

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
406d 8h 24m
I think I ended up nutting around 5 times. I might make it to the end with no more nuts, or one more at most.

Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

The Lone Wanderer
★★★★
13d 23h 30m
I Don't Keep Track.

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
167d 17m
Reprisial

Reprisial

Former Mad-Man
★★★
3d 22h 48m
Are you trying to threaten me with 9/11

kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★★★★
13d 14m
Ironically far more than any other month this year

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
★★★
136d 13h 7m
Just stop it. Only normfags at Reddit care about all that no fap bullshit.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
★★★★★
149d 17h 6m
I wasn't counting:society:

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 49m
NoNutNovemberFailed

NoNutNovemberFailed

Servant of Midari
-
6d 2h 34m
More than 100+

N

NikRebi

-
5d 15h 49m
CrackingYs said:
Nofap is decent for your mental ngl. Recently ive been feeling like shit and i want tonstay away from my dick ngl. I am waiting for saturday so i could go back to gymceling then ill coom once every 3 days or smth.

lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★★
10d 4h 48m
It's not like i can get laid, so why would i participate on that shit

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
★★★
136d 13h 7m
NikRebi said:
Nofap is decent for your mental ngl. Recently ive been feeling like shit and i want tonstay away from my dick ngl. I am waiting for saturday so i could go back to gymceling then ill coom once every 3 days or smth.
It's just a placebo though. You're buying into normfag falsehoods.

N

NikRebi

-
5d 15h 49m
CrackingYs said:
It's just a placebo though. You're buying into normfag falsehoods.
No, normfags do it to turn into Gigachad and have Thomas Shelby's personality ( :lul::lul::lul:)
I just do it cause i am tired of jerking off all day ngl. :fuk:

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Doomer
★★★
22d 10h 32m
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Commander
★★★★★
73d 12h 37m
I gave up, I’m preparing for destroy dick December

Luminary
★★★★★
20d 17h 4m
interessting:feelstrash::feelstrash:
interessting:feelstrash::feelstrash:

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
406d 8h 24m
Massimo The Lonecel said:
I Don't Keep Track.
crestfallencel said:
lost count
Pixycel said:
I wasn't counting:society:
Me neither, but I put estimates. Most would stop keeping track after two nuts. But if the estimates don't help you can guess too if you want.
Reprisial said:
Are you trying to threaten me with 9/11
Yes bro. I'm sending two planes that will be at your house shortly.
kaczynskicel said:
Ironically far more than any other month this year
NikRebi said:
NoNutNovemberFailed said:
More than 100+
I wish I was high t enough to fap every day and not feel too unmotivated to get out of bed.
CrackingYs said:
I also did it because I like being able to get boners on demand. I edged sometimes too because it's good to exercise it and bring blood into it so it doesn't atrophy.
ilieknothing said:
I gave up, I’m preparing for destroy dick December
Lol, first time I heard of destroy your dick december. You need a reward from abstaining from fapping so long.

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Failure
★★
25d 10h 32m
Imagine being involved in this stupid normie challenge. I coom as much as i want, sometimes 6-7 times a day.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
406d 8h 24m
Hikikomori_cel said:
Imagine being involved in this stupid normie challenge. I coom as much as i want, sometimes 6-7 times a day.
The most i was ever able to coom was 4 times in a day. If I did 7 my dick would be ripped off.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★★★★
30d 5h 51m
definitely more than 30 and the month isn't even over yet :feelskek:
I coom multiple times a day :society:

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
406d 8h 24m
JoeBruhcel said:
definitely more than 30 and the month isn't even over yet :feelskek:
I coom multiple times a day :society:
:chad:

N

NikRebi

-
5d 15h 49m
Robtical said:
The most i was ever able to coom was 4 times in a day. If I did 7 my dick would be ripped off.
I coomed 5 times once despite not gymceling (makes you coom more) and being malnourished my balls hurt like fuck after thio

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Failure
★★
25d 10h 32m
Robtical said:
I'm in my teen years, so it's obvious why my urge to jack off is that strong. If i was a Chad, i could start a sex life at the age of 11...

D

DarkMTS_57

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
★★★★★
28d 12h 2m
I Just Bust a Nut to this post.
The count now has 69 shots.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
406d 8h 24m
NikRebi said:
I coomed 5 times once despite not gymceling (makes you coom more) and being malnourished my balls hurt like fuck after thio
Gymcelling helps a lot in giving you more energy to nut. But even with gymcelling I never broke my 4 nut in a day record. Maybe if you gymcelled and took vitamins you would be able to do it 7 times.
Hikikomori_cel said:
I'm in my teen years, so it's obvious why my urge to jack off is that strong. If i was a Chad, i could start a sex life at the age of 11...
Ragefuel. 11 year old Chads and rosties have more sexual experience than us, but if we send a dick pic to a 15 year old rostie we'd be "traumatizing" her, even though she just was DP'd a couple days before. I think being circumcised also decreases your ability to nut more, because when I was a teen I was still not able to do it more than 4 times.
DarkMTS_57 said:
I Just Bust a Nut to this post.
The count now has 69 shots.
:feelskek:

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck
★★
19d 10h 7m
6-8 I think, i don't count. NNN is stupid though, it actually puts you more at risk then helping.

Last edited:
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
406d 8h 24m
Incelius Savage said:
6-8 I think, i don't count. NNN is stupid though, it actually puts you more at risk then helping.
Not nutting for a month is risky? I edge every few days to keep the blood used to flowing there, so I don't get ED.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
39d 23h 54m
No more or less than usual. I don't keep count.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
406d 8h 24m
bigantennaemay1 said:
No more or less than usual. I don't keep count.
Damn, I wanted to give no fap a try again, and this seemed like a good excuse.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
39d 23h 54m
Robtical said:
Damn, I wanted to give no fap a try again, and this seemed like a good excuse.
I don't buy into that no fap nonsense. As long as you're not doing it too often normally, there's not really a problem. Balance is the key to life, after all.

And I definitely don't overdo it.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
406d 8h 24m
bigantennaemay1 said:
I don't buy into that no fap nonsense. As long as you're not doing it too often normally, there's not really a problem. Balance is the key to life, after all.

And I definitely don't overdo it.
Good advice. But I want to see how nonsense it is if I try to abstain as much as possible while edging every few days. Lately I've been taking supplements like tongkat ali and tribulus, and am noticing they work pretty good with nofap. I haven't been able to get this hard for a while.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
26d 8h 32m
None. This is the first time I've attempted No Nut November, and having made it through 25 days I'm not going to ruin it now. The temptation has come round a few times, but I know I'll see it through.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
406d 8h 24m
Valiant Virgin said:
None. This is the first time I've attempted No Nut November, and having made it through 25 days I'm not going to ruin it now. The temptation has come round a few times, but I know I'll see it through.
Very based. Might as well go all the way so you can say you completed it before.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
26d 8h 32m
Robtical said:
Very based. Might as well go all the way so you can say you completed it before.
For sure. I haven't edged or even looked at material I normally use during a fap session. Hell, I've even been careful when going to the toilet not to touch my penis directly, instead using toilet paper to wipe the tip. At this stage I don't want to risk setting anything off.

Robtical said:
My record is masturbating 8 times in one day (to the point of orgasm every time). I don't plan on setting out to try to beat it on 1 December, but by that point having gone 30 days without it I definitely won't be holding back.

LonelySquid

LonelySquid

Things don't get better
★★
8d 18h 52m
I don't count

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
406d 8h 24m
Valiant Virgin said:
For sure. I haven't edged or even looked at material I normally use during a fap session. Hell, I've even been careful when going to the toilet not to touch my penis directly, instead using toilet paper to wipe the tip. At this stage I don't want to risk setting anything off.
It seems like you have to be that extreme to be able to last that long without fapping. I remember watching a youtube video of a nofapper that said he did the same thing to not break his streak. I'm too worried to do that because I might lose my libido.
Valiant Virgin said:
My record is masturbating 8 times in one day (to the point of orgasm every time). I don't plan on setting out to try to beat it on 1 December, but by that point having gone 30 days without it I definitely won't be holding back.
I wish I can do 5. This is how you'll be on December first.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
454d 18h 5m
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
67d 11h 34m
tomoe

tomoe

Greycel
1d 24m
Stop calling it that, only fucking mental weirdos that think they're going to magically become attractive to people or gain psychic powers take that shit seriously :feelsseriously:

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
26d 8h 32m
Robtical said:
This is how you'll be on December first.

View attachment 536604
This is a genuinely accurate representation of the aftermath of my first masturbation session yesterday. :feelshaha:
Looking at my folder of material for the first time in over a month was like a gold mine, and once I started it took probably less than 30 seconds before I felt an almighty surge leading to the inevitable explosion, after which my heart was pounding for what felt like about a minute...when I opened my eyes I discovered some of it had landed on my table as well as my laptop keys and screen...thankfully no significant damage seems to have been done.
I masturbated 5 times in total yesterday, and it was only by the fourth session that I was able to last longer than a couple of minutes.

AngelLord

AngelLord

Recruit
★★
2d 13h 25m
Around once a day, I think.
Maybe a bit more.
Yeah, probably a bit more.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
406d 8h 24m
Valiant Virgin said:
This is a genuinely accurate representation of the aftermath of my first masturbation session yesterday. :feelshaha:
Looking at my folder of material for the first time in over a month was like a gold mine, and once I started it took probably less than 30 seconds before I felt an almighty surge leading to the inevitable explosion, after which my heart was pounding for what felt like about a minute...when I opened my eyes I discovered some of it had landed on my table as well as my laptop keys and screen...thankfully no significant damage seems to have been done.
I masturbated 5 times in total yesterday, and it was only by the fourth session that I was able to last longer than a couple of minutes.
Jfl. I have to try not nutting for 30 days so I can have this much fun. If I can break my record and do it 5 times instead of 3-4 I'd feel high t as hell.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
26d 8h 32m
Robtical said:
Jfl. I have to try not nutting for 30 days so I can have this much fun. If I can break my record and do it 5 times instead of 3-4 I'd feel high t as hell.
I definitely appreciated it more after going so long without. 30 days is a lot, but even going a week without it would make a big difference - you'd probably be able to beat your record if you did that.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8