Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many times did you get banned?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
How many times have you been banned on this site? I have been banned twice before. Not talking about warnings, just bans.

I've never been banned, in fact I've only ever been warned once. Don't know how people manage it tbh.

Has @Insomniac ever been banned? Actually curious about this.

Just once. I've learned talking shit to mods accomplishes absolutely nothing. I haven't been warned since mid February. With percent that is.

I got banned once for my Orb gif signature (Chad worship JFL) then I got banned for saying BBCs are fakecels, then most recently got banned for foid worship. I know I've been banned another time can't remember why.

I've got warnings but not bans thanks God.

never been banned and i wanna keep it that way

Zero.

I'm a stand-up user

Z-E-R-O

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I've been temporarily banned twice and permanently once, I believe.

Zero warning level.
I want to keep it that way.
I love order and justice.

I got a few warnings and I got permd twice, but one of them was a mistake and the other was requested.

I'm among the rare breed of 2017cels that haven't been sent to the shadowrealm, so I'm pretty happy about that.
I've gotten a couple of warnings though, but I don't expect to get banned anytime soon because I don't post frequently.

Interesting to see who has been banned before.

Never banned. Warned once