Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many times can you edge before cumming?

How many times can you edge before cumming?

• Total voters
starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
let's see who is the :chad::chad::chad::chad:

:lul::lul::lul::what::what::what:

I could edge for hours when I really want to, but I don't get that much pleasure out of it anymore, so I usually don't bother.

I don't edge, I just fap twice b4 work so that I dont pop semis all day

definitely above 9 to be honest

i once fapped and then came but i kept stroking my dysfunctional half erect micropenis till i came again

How to determine this?

How to determine this?
wank till you can cum and 1 sec before cumming stop waking, every time you do this again and again it will make your orgasm stronger and there will be a lot more semen, you can feel sperm going up and down across your penis but with edging it will come back only slighty

I just can't. Death grip until the baby batter flies out. Come to think of it, masturbating is is a lot like chugging beers. When I have a good buzz going I usually drink till I finish (fall asleep/blackout).

Best feeling in the world for an incel tbhngl, why do we need foids when we can fap?