Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How many suicidal thoughts do you have in a day?

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★
How many different instances in the day do you have suicidal thoughts?
5 years ago when i was in high school I feel like if i was up at 3am and thinking too deeply about life i would think about what it would be like to kill myself
Now Im 22 and even during the daytime when im working and talking with others i feel like i should just disappear

I dont want to actually kill myself to be honest, I just want something out of my control to take me away. Like i just dont wake up tomorrow. Or i get murdered or a car accident. I dont want to do the action myself.

5 years ago when i was in high school I feel like if i was up at 3am and thinking too deeply about life i would think about what it would be like to kill myself
Now Im 22 and even during the daytime when im working and talking with others i feel like i should just disappear

I dont want to actually kill myself to be honest, I just want something out of my control to take me away.2 Like i just dont wake up tomorrow. Or i get murdered or a car accident. I dont want to do the action myself.
At least once a day, twice, even more when bombarded with suifuel when going outside.

Every living second. This life torments me...

At least once a day, twice, even more when bombarded with suifuel when going outside.
To be honest i dont get suifuel when going outside -- i get suifuel when im home alone and reflecting on what happened during the day.

Every day. Being constantly compared to your chad brother and father will take a toll on you.

I dont want to actually kill myself to be honest, I just want something out of my control to take me away. Like i just dont wake up tomorrow. Or i get murdered or a car accident. I dont want to do the action myself.
it’s the exact same way for me, brocel

How many a day? I don't know. I only can say, that they are on a daily basis

its always lurking in mind n presents itself to me often

I just want something out of my control to take me away.
i understand where you are coming from
however for me the question isnt how often i feel that way
its more like how often i dont, and its not very often
some days i feel less anxious and suicidal and more numb

Depends on the day but it has been getting better for me lately

I don't really get any

Once, when I wake up or maybe when I stumble across some ERfuel on insta

I suck the goyimi dry and get high doing it.

With super duper Jew tactics (trix) you win.

IMG 4036
\