Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How many showers do you have per day?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Honestly you are volcel if you don't shower AT LEAST 4 times a day. I started showering 6 times a day and getting daily haircuts and I just lost my virginity after the first day of showering! She must of smelled my good personality. Maybe body odor covers the personality scent?

True story.

I shower once every 1-2 days.

Sometimes 3 days if I’m feeling like a lazy cunt

IT tells me I should live in the shower though :feelsrope:

Around 36.519 times. I am currently in the shower.

None. Havent showered in over a month, dont plan to either. I have schizo so im excused.:incel:
Wow bro you'd be smell bad tbh

Like once a week, there’s no fucking point if you’re ugly

I shower once every 1-2 days.

Sometimes 3 days if I’m feeling like a lazy cunt

IT tells me I should live in the shower though :feelsrope:
same sometimes I'll skip if I know I'm not going anywhere/doing anything the next day.

just post on incels.is in the shower theory
If I could neurologically send shockwaves through a machine during my sleep to keep posting I would.

If you showered more your hair wouldn't be a greaseball pit and make you look more attractive.
Cope hair doesn’t fix a face

Less than 1 on average. Showing is not really pleasant to me. Sure the warm water feels nice especially in the winter but the rest of the showering process is a colossal pain the the ass.

Currently at 48 SPM (showers per minute)

Trying to work my way up to 60+

I sleep in the bathtub and spend pretty much all waking hours standing or sitting in the shower. I only get out to go for a haircut or to increase my hobbies.

2 showers, one when I wake up, one before sleep

I just spend all day in the shower while having a haircut and watching films with strong female protagonists. I am currently having respectful sex which is pleasurable for the goddess (found out by reading women's magazines).

I just spend all day in the shower while having a haircut and watching films with strong female protagonists. I am currently having respectful sex which is pleasurable for the goddess (found out by reading women's magazines).
Mogs me

1-2 times a day, I also wear Bleu De Chanel everyday.

And yet here I am, all alone in my apartment switching between this forum and pie hub. ‍:feelsbadman:

Too much showering is bad for your skin.

you can't take showers in the zone, only clean your self with moist towels

At least 50 times a day, you have to let the personality get absorbed into your skin in order to reap the full benefits :y'all:

Why would i want to shower, i want every foid that enters my proximity to get infected with the deadliest desease there is

once like every 3-4 days

I sleep in the bathtub and spend pretty much all waking hours standing or sitting in the shower. I only get out to go for a haircut or to increase my hobbies.

1 per day. 2 when it's really hot. I hate being dirty.

On work days i quite seriously shower twice. I do a main hot shower at bed which i enjoy to relax. Then i do a quick two minute body rinse in the morning so i'm fresh.

I showered today and yesterday, before that I didn't shower for a week, there is no need to do it everyday

I shower every day and shampoo everyday, I hate having greasy hair

2-3 times. I'm repulsed of myself whenever I look in the mirror and see an ugly dirty mofo

Sometimes I also have two.

Once or twice a week.

Like 24 times bro once each hour go make sure I slay

Average 1 shower a day though sometimes I’ll have 2 or even 3 in a day, not joking. Since sometimes it hurts to wipe after shitting so I just clean in the shower

Usually every morning