Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how many righst should foid have?

pick one

• foids should have all the rights (SOY)

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • no rights, they should be property (CHAD)

Votes: 28 80.0%
  • other(explain)

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i think this is a important question, i want to know what rights should foids have.

none they should have men in charge of what they do

They don’t deserve any rights.

Property of their father until marriage then property of husband. Maybe if they reach 28 without getting married let them be free

They should have 3 rights.
  1. cleaning the house.
  2. Making me food.
  3. Having sex with me.

They should be granted the basic protection from assault (of all kind) but that's pretty much it.

They should be granted the basic protection from assault (of all kind) but that's pretty much it.
well a owner will protect it's property, but some of them would be public property that everybody can use :feelsthink:

They should also have responsibilities:
  1. Don't get fat.
  2. Don't interact with other men, ever.
  3. Keep the house tidy.
  4. Have children.
  5. Look after children.

Don't be a whore

• no rights, they should be property (CHAD)

Well I think they should have some human rights, above property and animal but definitely not excessive rights that they do today, some rights are only fit for men.

I dont want to be the owner tbh.

No rights. All German females belong to me.

• Right to work. (No feminist diversity hires or affirmative action crap)
Yeah that's it, having more slaves giving the system money is always a good thing. If they bitch about "female hostile environments" it's the firing squad or a cut out tongue, depending on how many white knights she rallies.

• Right to work. (No feminist diversity hires or affirmative action crap)
Yeah that's it, having more slaves giving the system money is always a good thing. If they bitch about "female hostile environments" it's the firing squad or a cut out tongue, depending on how many white knights she rallies.
based and redpilled
More than a child but less than a man
soy, childrema re way more responsible than foids

foids should have all the rights (SOY). What I do not want is a privilege for them.

They have to take care of the kids so they must have rights over them
some times parent let the older children take care of the younger, but i dosen't mean they can vote/drive/drink/smoke

some times parent let the older children take care of the younger, but i dosen't mean they can vote/drive/drink/smoke
Neve said women should vote

The right of being silent and the right of choosing the flavor of the pie they'll cook to their husbands, that's it.

For those saying property of the father, what if the dad fucks off when the mum is pregnant?

For those saying property of the father, what if the dad fucks off when the mum is pregnant?
Depends on if the couple is married or not but generally the guy who got the foid preg will be hunted down to do the right thing or face crippling child support which would go to the foids father who now owns her again until a suitable betabux is found.

Western women have too many freedoms and choice. Eastern women are more like it, but then you get into wife beating and being forced to wear coverings in public and shit from the middle east.

We need a healthy balance of all forms of cultural and societal norms.
Degeneracy needs to be toned down, and women need to be heavily taught from childhood to be submissive for men, and to be faithful and loyal partners to a single man their entire life.
I could go on but you get the point

Women are still people, just different from men. They should have rights that correspond to their sex, and focus on their own sphere of life (motherhood, domestic chores, being a good wife in general).
Treating them like property is taking it a bit too far imo (inb4 :soy:)

Well foids have rights rn. Look how well its turning out JFL.