Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How many rejections do you have?

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
Seriously brocels, how many rejections have you had ?
In my time bluepilled was brutal. I've tried cold approaches in random places, I've tried via DM on instagram, I've tried it with people close in real life that I had a certain contact with, I've tried on tinder and it all came to NOTHING...
I really don't understand you who create threads saying that the incels here aren't trying hard enough, damn I've been rejected over 40 fuck times (no kidding)... Imagine the head of a person who gets rejected so many times? The most ironic thing is that I'm rejected even in friendships, it's over for me, but still I'm grateful for having received the blackpill.

I've lost the count

Zero.
Never even tried, even when I didnt know the blackpill. Too shy to try something.

No need to because I'm too awkward to go up and talk to

I've lost the count
When I remember this I really don't know how to feel... it's crazy how can we get rejected so many times? How can people not see the blackpill?

Because they believe in fairy tales or "they believe in themselves" (delusional faggotry)
The problem is that they put this pile of shit in our heads since we were young... I wish I had known blackpill when I was young, maybe my head wasn't immersed in chaos...

None because trying while rice is futile, and my rice ass is high iq enough to realize that it is over

they put this pile of shit in our heads
Because they want you to be meek, they can't go and spread blackpills to toddlers when that could backfire and hinder the maintenance of society.

None because trying while rice is futile, and my rice ass is high iq enough to realize that it is over
I can't understand people who are in a situation like ours and manage to lead a normal life... without any hate, without any remorse...

Because they want you to be meek, they can't go and spread blackpills to toddlers when that could backfire and hinder the maintenance of society.
What drives me crazy is knowing that things will never change. Going ER is just a means of taking your individual anger out on the world, there will be no change... This part is insane

I can't understand people who are in a situation like ours and manage to lead a normal life... without any hate, without any remorse...
I came so close to euphorically rejoicing when I was younger with higher t

I came so close to euphorically rejoicing when I was younger with higher t
Maybe I had some genuine happiness before I started getting interested in women, after testosterone peaked, my life has been an accumulation of heartbreak

Well... the foid that is controlling this profile can suck the dick of all the incels on this forum :dab:
You zero proof of who’s running this account how do you know I’m not a balding turbo manlet with autism ?

You zero proof of who’s running this account how do you know I’m not a balding turbo manlet with autism ?
Everything proves the opposite... I hope you get banned soon ! Have a nice day .

between 0 and infinity

A lot. I was so stupid when I was younger and asked out far too many people. If I’m being honest it’s like 80+

A lot. I was so stupid when I was younger and asked out far too many people. If I’m being honest it’s like 80+
I'm around that too but since I started counting it's been 40+

BRUTAL !!!

My number is probably close to that, but how do you deal with that shit?
I was born to be rejected even by single mothers. I've tried just for the curiosity to see if single mothers accept me but unfortunately even single mothers rejected me. Beyond over.

If feel like I'm cursed. I feel anger and sorrow. Sometimes I cry and punch walls tbh. All rejection pushed me to see how human really work. I'm disgusted tbh and All I want is a shotgun double barrel.

depends on what counts as a "rejection"

I am always ignored or avoided.

Like four. Three in school and one at my first job. If I ever get a chance to ask my oneitis out you can chalk it up to five most likely.

Around 4-5. Not more because our brain is actually smart and realizes our anxiety comes from preventing us of making a fool of ourselves.

One prom rejection, two sex rejections, one ltr rejection

Real life face-to-face rejections: Roughly 50
Online: Hundreds (I never kept a precise count)

3 straightforward rejections and around 4 friendzones-rebuffs

I've lost count too.

But I am sure it's more than 100.

I tried irl or using Orkut, MSN, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp.

I tried white, black, mixed girls.

I tried hot, ugly, tall, small, fat,thin.

I tried girls that I knew and girls i didn't know.

And nothing worked.

3 was enough for me to undertsand that I'm a subhuman.

I've lost count too.

But I am sure it's more than 100.

I tried irl or using Orkut, MSN, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp.

I tried white, black, mixed girls.

I tried hot, ugly, tall, small, fat,thin.

I tried girls that I knew and girls i didn't know.

And nothing worked.
Same here brocel, I'm about to swallow the blackpill