Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many rejections did it take for you to become "immune"?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In my case it was three rejections in high school that made me realize "It's over" and kinda became immune to foids telling me they didn't want to go on a date with me. I was still pissed off but it didn't affect me much but I expected it. Here's the story from my bluepilled days when I was 16 years old:
-First time: I ask foid if she wants to go to the cinema, she says she has other plans. I had practiced so much and legit thought she was interested in me at least as friends or going to a date. I went home and cried.
-Second time: I ask another foid (we had been talking a lot before in a school trip so I thought I had a chance) if she wants to go hang out on the weekend. She looked at me like if she was tired and said something like "sorry I can't". I went home angry, kicked my bed (edgy teen moment) and my parents were mad at me kek.
-Third time: I ask another foid (friend of foid who previously rejected me) if she wants to do anything on the weekend before exams start. She tells me "Umm... I don't know. I don't think I can" and quickly changes of topic. This time I was only a bit pissed off and went home with a frowny face but no crying or kicking beds.

Don't think I ever got rejected. At least not initially because I never asked a foid out. Never even had a foid friend lol.

One rejection ruined my life. Just knowing this one foid had infinite opportunities in life, as well as my Chad roommate, completely broke me. I worked harder on my body and career than this chad and he completely mogged me by walking around... And the foid.....she merely has to breathe in oxygen and her life is made. It's truly all about genetics.:blackpill::blackpill:

Im still trying

Next time just whip your dick out and coom on the back of some foids' head. Always works

I tried to talk and small chat with some girls and very quickly realised they weren't into me. Never outright asked them out for a date, because it was so clear that they didn't like me so why would I push for that.

If a woman likes you she makes it crystal clear that she finds you attractive and that she wants to date you. Approaching random women doesn't mean shit. Its a redpilled cope to tell men, that the reason you don't have a girlfriend is because you are a pussy and you don't approach women. BS. I have personally seen it many many times that women go talk to guys they like, or they put themselves in a guys orbit. Sometimes on a dance floor they will even just rub their ass on a guys junk.

Look, if a girl likes you she makes it known to you that she does. Anything else is a blue- or redpilled cope.

If you don't really feel anything for the foid rejecting you, then it's not very painful, tbh. But still, your self-esteem is gonna decrease after that, definitely.
So, in my opinion, it also depends on what foid you're approaching.

Man I faced so many rejections and it still hurts every time :cryfeels: Even if I had zero feelings for the foid.

If a woman likes you she makes it crystal clear that she finds you attractive and that she wants to date you. Approaching random women doesn't mean shit. Its a redpilled cope to tell men, that the reason you don't have a girlfriend is because you are a pussy and you don't approach women. BS. I have personally seen it many many times that women go talk to guys they like, or they put themselves in a guys orbit. Sometimes on a dance floor they will even just rub their ass on a guys junk.

Look, if a girl likes you she makes it known to you that she does. Anything else is a blue- or redpilled cope.
Such an important point. it's just that the majority of men are so unfamiliar with female attention that a small conversation looks like a IOI to them. Men are masters of coping.

I’ve been ghosted and told the magic words of “I have a boyfriend” “you’ll find the right one one day” that I knew it was ovER for me way back before I knew what the blackpill was :feelsrope::feelsrope:

If you have never approached a foid, you're a fakecel.