Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many piss bottles do you have in your room?

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

Beyond Over
★★★
36d 19h 27m
How many piss bottles do you have in your room.? Also who else pee in the sink ?

Bedford Stye

Bedford Stye

Major
★★★★★
14d 17h 45m
I have a blender I'm my room and lately Ive Neem pissing into that

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Former IT helper from 10th to 12th grade
★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
I don't do that :feelswhat:

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Emir of Inkwells Abu Inceli al-Qurayshi
★★★★
3d 3h 29m
Man

Man

Recruit
★★★
2d 23h 41m
Why the fuck would I piss in a bottle.:dafuckfeels:

personally i have to be running or jogging to piss, i like to piss on the sidewalk outside my house :feelscomfy:, normally i leave a urine trail so i dont get lost on my way back:feelsthink:

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

Proud Coomercel
★★★★
20d 15h 45m
My mum would beat the crap out of me if she found piss bottles in my room. Also going to the toilet isn't exactly a strenuous activity.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
112d 16h 41m
None because I'm not a lazy fuck who can't walk his ass to the bathroom. Plus I don't game.
You toilet-pissers think you are something better than us bottle pissers. Fucking arrogant cunts
We are lazy boy
I have a blender I'm my room and lately Ive Neem pissing into that
That's a whole new level of lazy.

U

unique_freak

Recruit
★★★
5d 9h 52m
I have four pee bottles in my semi-truck. Zero in my bedroom at my house. I have a bathroom with a toilet at my house.

T

truest.cel.ever

Greycel
1d 21h 34m
Pixycel

Pixycel

Run Morty! I just gave that nigga six dollars!
★★★★★
252d 1h 50m
zero. My bathroom is like one room over so it's not hard to go take a piss if I need to.

Pepecel

Pepecel

posted 75% of my posts in 3 weeks xD
★★★★★
60d 8h 23m
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Legend
★★
13d 16h 37m
0 piss bottles.

Yeah, I pee in the sink, and the shower.

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Admiral
★★★★
54d 1h 3m
nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
99d 21h 0m
LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Cynical Subhuman
★★★
90d 18h 22m
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
200d 6h 47m
When I was sixteen, four or five bottles daily. The fumes worsened my cognition.

laanda

laanda

retard flute
★★★★★
91d 5h 59m
I am better than you "people" :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
you simply agree with the public and farm validation off of that while likely disagreeing with other things the public believe and in those cases not valuing their agreement. but you simply agree and are not rewarded for pissing in the toilet so why do you think it makes you better? does that replace the lack of a reward?

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
you simply agree with the public and farm validation off of that while likely disagreeing with other things the public believe and in those cases not valuing their agreement. but you simply agree and are not rewarded for pissing in the toilet so why do you think it makes you better? does that replace the lack of a reward?
I don't seek validation for not pissing in bottles.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
you feel better than people who do, explain
Not being rotten (in the brain) enough to piss in bottles instead of a toilet makes me better.

laanda

laanda

retard flute
★★★★★
91d 5h 59m
Not being rotten (in the brain) enough to piss in bottles instead of a toilet makes me better.
thats my point. you cope that proves superiority, but how much worse off would you really be as a bottle pisser? would anyone even know? any happiness lost comes from valuing societies expectations, which never benefit us.

laanda

laanda

retard flute
★★★★★
91d 5h 59m
None because I'm not a lazy fuck who can't walk his ass to the bathroom. Plus I don't game.

We are lazy boy

That's a whole new level of lazy.
as a content addcit incel i know for a fact you would lose absolutely nothing if you pissed in bottles. it is a self fulfilling belief, to feel superior you must believe there is supremacy in this then you do feel superior which blinds you to whether you were right in the first place, and that is your sole gain. pissing in bottles objectively is easier then getting up if you dont have an attatched bathroom so i call it bluepilled to do four times as much effort and walk past my parents, because i buy into the conditioning that i should. its not that its very difficult, it is that you lose nothing by pissing in the bottles, and your coping if you think the 'supremacy' is meaningful in any single way.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
thats my point. you cope that proves superiority, but how much worse off would you really be as a bottle pisser? would anyone even know? any happiness lost comes from valuing societies expectations, which never benefit us.
The fact that you think that people who piss in toilets think they are superior just shows how Giga NT you are. :feelsseriously:

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

Beyond Over
★★★
36d 19h 27m
I was drinking coors light one night a few years ago while playing videos. I was lazy and had to piss. So I pissed in one of the empty beer cans and left it next to me on the counter. I cracked open a new and left it next to the piss can. Later that night by accident I took a sip of my piss beer and spat it out on my tv

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Veteran
11d 3h 19m
If you have piss bottles it’s probably time to rope

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Same ol' shit, different day
★★★★★
40d 13h 56m
I don't have any, don't need em. My toilet is literally so near to all other rooms, so no need.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Run Morty! I just gave that nigga six dollars!
★★★★★
252d 1h 50m
I was drinking coors light one night a few years ago while playing videos. I was lazy and had to piss. So I pissed in one of the empty beer cans and left it next to me on the counter. I cracked open a new and left it next to the piss can. Later that night by accident I took a sip of my piss beer and spat it out on my tv
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

laanda

laanda

retard flute
★★★★★
91d 5h 59m
The fact that you think that people who piss in toilets think they are superior just shows how Giga NT you are. :feelsseriously:
what? you said you feel superior
but that isnt what i said. i am saying there is no superiority, and you can't imagine anything other than me doing the same cope you are doing and thinking i am superior.
State one thing outside your belief it matters that you gain from pissing in the toilet. Will people come to your room?

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
what? you said you feel superior
but that isnt what i said. i am saying there is no superiority, and you can't imagine anything other than me doing the same cope you are doing and thinking i am superior.
State one thing outside your belief it matters that you gain from pissing in the toilet. Will people come to your room?
Giga autistic post.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
keep finding meaningless assumed superiorities to help you feel better bro
Do I live in your head rent free or something?

laanda

laanda

retard flute
★★★★★
91d 5h 59m
Do I live in your head rent free or something?
you haven't provided a single argument all your posts just assume you are right because not pissing in bottles makes you superior.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
you haven't provided a single argument all your posts just assume you are right because not pissing in bottles makes you superior.
I never assume I am right. I am right.

laanda

laanda

retard flute
★★★★★
91d 5h 59m
I never assume I am right. I am right.
i say things like what would you lose if you started doing it or what do you gain from not and you have no reply. stop coping being in agreement with the masses makes you right and make an argument

laanda

laanda

retard flute
★★★★★
91d 5h 59m
in fact my main point is that you feel better from this perceived supremacy. assuming i am wrong without debate kind of proves what i am saying that the only thing you gain is feeling better than the bare minimum standard you believe in and i happen not to of not pissing in bottles

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
i say things like what would you lose if you started doing it or what do you gain from not and you have no reply. stop coping being in agreement with the masses makes you right and make an argument
I don't agree with the masses at all. Also I never lose. I can't even lose my virginity, how am I going to lose anything else?

laanda

laanda

retard flute
★★★★★
91d 5h 59m
I don't agree with the masses at all. Also I never lose. I can't even lose my virginity, how am I going to lose anything else?
then prove your point. part of my argument is if we can get no sex what do even fear if someone does come to your room? but the larger point is will they

laanda

laanda

retard flute
★★★★★
91d 5h 59m
the masses have convinced you you lose out or are lesser from peeing in bottles but you actually lose literally nothing as an incel from doing it. be logical and unbiased and what is your point? that you personally would feel lesser from disappointing that expectation? it is a socially constructed expectation after all, you were not born with and did not come up with the expectation to piss in a toilet on your own.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
the masses have convinced you you lose out or are lesser from peeing in bottles but you actually lose literally nothing as an incel from doing it. be logical and unbiased and what is your point? that you personally would feel lesser from disappointing that expectation? it is a socially constructed expectation after all, you were not born with and did not come up with the expectation to piss in a toilet on your own.
Just because you have nothing to lose from doing something doesn't mean you have to do it.

laanda

laanda

retard flute
★★★★★
91d 5h 59m
my entire point is that you likely pride yourself on not agreeing with the masses but in situations like these you are literally doing just that and believing in a supremacy that does not even exist, simply to feel a bit better than what you define as the gross piss bottler. at least i am not a piss bottler. cope.

Tax

Tax

★★★
16d 12h 32m
zero. My bathroom is like one room over so it's not hard to go take a piss if I need to.
Must be nice, I’m in the basement so the closest working bathroom to me is up two flights of stairs

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

★★★★★
25d 4h 12m
my entire point is that you likely pride yourself on not agreeing with the masses but in situations like these you are literally doing just that and believing in a supremacy that does not even exist, simply to feel a bit better than what you define as the gross piss bottler. at least i am not a piss bottler. cope.
Coping is good for you. Just don't deny reality.

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
52d 16h 17m
mentalcel1 type thread