Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many piss bottles do you have in your room?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
How many piss bottles do you have in your room.? Also who else pee in the sink ?

I have a blender I'm my room and lately Ive Neem pissing into that

I don't do that :feelswhat:

Why the fuck would I piss in a bottle.:dafuckfeels:

personally i have to be running or jogging to piss, i like to piss on the sidewalk outside my house :feelscomfy:, normally i leave a urine trail so i dont get lost on my way back:feelsthink:

None because I'm not a lazy fuck who can't walk his ass to the bathroom. Plus I don't game.
You toilet-pissers think you are something better than us bottle pissers. Fucking arrogant cunts
We are lazy boy
I have a blender I'm my room and lately Ive Neem pissing into that
That's a whole new level of lazy.

I have four pee bottles in my semi-truck. Zero in my bedroom at my house. I have a bathroom with a toilet at my house.

zero. My bathroom is like one room over so it's not hard to go take a piss if I need to.

0 piss bottles.

Yeah, I pee in the sink, and the shower.

When I was sixteen, four or five bottles daily. The fumes worsened my cognition.

you simply agree with the public and farm validation off of that while likely disagreeing with other things the public believe and in those cases not valuing their agreement. but you simply agree and are not rewarded for pissing in the toilet so why do you think it makes you better? does that replace the lack of a reward?
I don't seek validation for not pissing in bottles.

you feel better than people who do, explain
Not being rotten (in the brain) enough to piss in bottles instead of a toilet makes me better.

thats my point. you cope that proves superiority, but how much worse off would you really be as a bottle pisser? would anyone even know? any happiness lost comes from valuing societies expectations, which never benefit us.
The fact that you think that people who piss in toilets think they are superior just shows how Giga NT you are. :feelsseriously:

I was drinking coors light one night a few years ago while playing videos. I was lazy and had to piss. So I pissed in one of the empty beer cans and left it next to me on the counter. I cracked open a new and left it next to the piss can. Later that night by accident I took a sip of my piss beer and spat it out on my tv

If you have piss bottles it’s probably time to rope

I don't have any, don't need em. My toilet is literally so near to all other rooms, so no need.

I was drinking coors light one night a few years ago while playing videos. I was lazy and had to piss. So I pissed in one of the empty beer cans and left it next to me on the counter. I cracked open a new and left it next to the piss can. Later that night by accident I took a sip of my piss beer and spat it out on my tv
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

what? you said you feel superior
but that isnt what i said. i am saying there is no superiority, and you can't imagine anything other than me doing the same cope you are doing and thinking i am superior.
State one thing outside your belief it matters that you gain from pissing in the toilet. Will people come to your room?
Giga autistic post.

keep finding meaningless assumed superiorities to help you feel better bro
Do I live in your head rent free or something?

you haven't provided a single argument all your posts just assume you are right because not pissing in bottles makes you superior.
I never assume I am right. I am right.

i say things like what would you lose if you started doing it or what do you gain from not and you have no reply. stop coping being in agreement with the masses makes you right and make an argument
I don't agree with the masses at all. Also I never lose. I can't even lose my virginity, how am I going to lose anything else?

the masses have convinced you you lose out or are lesser from peeing in bottles but you actually lose literally nothing as an incel from doing it. be logical and unbiased and what is your point? that you personally would feel lesser from disappointing that expectation? it is a socially constructed expectation after all, you were not born with and did not come up with the expectation to piss in a toilet on your own.
Just because you have nothing to lose from doing something doesn't mean you have to do it.

zero. My bathroom is like one room over so it's not hard to go take a piss if I need to.
Must be nice, I’m in the basement so the closest working bathroom to me is up two flights of stairs

my entire point is that you likely pride yourself on not agreeing with the masses but in situations like these you are literally doing just that and believing in a supremacy that does not even exist, simply to feel a bit better than what you define as the gross piss bottler. at least i am not a piss bottler. cope.
Coping is good for you. Just don't deny reality.

so then all i need is a tiny reason, which is that i dont want to walk through my parents house especially at night. if there is no reason not to then you truly only need a tiny reason which could even be the 20 metre trip to a private toilet if you have one.
Well, my toilet isn't 20 meters away.

also that is for your specifc situation assuming you dont share a toilet which is the primary gain
I don't share a toilet.

ok i said my points havent assumed you do. keep pissing in the toilet, nobody will care
Keep pissing in bottles. I don't care.

One: a four pint bottle with a wide opening, perfect for minimal needing to empty and minimal spillage onto carpet.

Jesus is it really that hard to walk to the washroom