Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how many people posting /r/virgin are there just to LARP as an incel but mostly making trollposts?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/zliw90/thank_you_for_the_support_i_am_a_virgin_no_longer/

ChaoticNeutralBox said:
I met a woman at the gym yesterday and exchanged numbers.
Chatted with her a bit yesterday and today and then earlier tonight she called me over to her place.
No longer a virgin, just like that.

ITS THAT EASY GUYS

gotta fucking hate all the bluepilled shit in these subreddits tbh

reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/zliw90/thank_you_for_the_support_i_am_a_virgin_no_longer/

ITS THAT EASY GUYS
NORMIES JUST HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Reddit as a whole is a load of shit tbh

either he's good looking or he's trolling. Females do not like being hit on at the gym. There are videos of foids getting extremely offended when they are approached at the gym

"chads" you mean. Even for normies its hard to get laid these days tbh
Sex isn't exclusive to a little group of chads, it's something that the majority of the population can have.
Which makes it even more frustrating.

Almost as many as here

either he's good looking or he's trolling. Females do not like being hit on at the gym. There are videos of foids getting extremely offended when they are approached at the gym
he never said he approached her or hit on her

odds are she came to flirt with him because he is chad in denial

back when I was low-inhib enough to do gym memberships no girl ever approached me to talk

I even joined some aerobics classes which were 95% women and I was younger than all the cougars and none approached me then either, and this is before I got tubby

ITS THAT EASY GUYS
I've heard that story so many times it sounds fake.

the real question is whether the LARPer is one of us or one of IT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back