Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How many people in your year at school knew you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
If I didn't get into fights and b good at sports no one would know me but because I did every single boy in school knew me but only 1/4 or 1/3 of foids knew I existed

Only my friends knew me. No girls knew me because I never talked to them and they never talked to me.

Only my friends knew me. No girls knew me because I never talked to them and they never talked to me.
My teachers would take 6months for them to know my name

My teachers would take 6months for them to know my name
My teachers would sometimes accidentally call me by my surname because they forgot my first name. I remember we had this weekly attendance raffle, if you had 100% attendance you would be entered into this raffle to win a prize. I had a similar surname to some person in the year below me and one time they announced in front of my entire year group that I had won the raffle but when they called my full name out, they got my surname wrong and called me by that persons surname instead of my own. All of the people who knew me laughed. It was absolutely brutal.

My teachers would sometimes accidentally call me by my surname because they forgot my first name. I remember we had this weekly attendance raffle, if you had 100% attendance you would be entered into this raffle to win a prize. I had a similar surname to some person in the year below me and one time they announced in front of my entire year group that I had won the raffle but when they called my full name out, they got my surname wrong and called me by that persons surname instead of my own. All of the people who knew me laughed. It was absolutely brutal.
Once a won this sports thing and had to go up in assembly and collect a reward Infront of everyone whilst they b clapping n stuff. I heard someone whisper 'whos he?' and a lot of other times I've overheard ppl saying they've never seen me b4 or don't know who I am

Once a won this sports thing and had to go up in assembly and collect a reward Infront of everyone whilst they b clapping n stuff. I heard someone whisper 'whos he?' and a lot of other times I've overheard ppl saying they've never seen me b4 or don't know who I am
Literal suicidefuel when nobody knows you ngl. Reminds me of when I was in class and the teacher called my name out and this foid at the back of the class shouted “who’s he” and people started laughing. I wanted to smack the shit out of that bitch in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007.

everyone did it was a small high school

A lot of people knew about me because I always put on a smile and am out going even when I went to die.

Everyone. Half ignored and saw me as a fat dumb clown. The other half interacted with me (and actually thought I was funny but they didn't let me into their social circles) and then I had the very small circle of Incel tier retards who I called my "friends"

tbh we didn't even like eachother that much but no one wanted to be the weird loner loser. Gave us a sense of safety.

Dunno. I don’t really remember most of them, probably a lot cause I was the only nog.

Only friends knew me. Everyone else only knew about me because of the few times i did something loud/autistic.
There were a few girls in highschool that i casually would think to myself in class "yeah, she's pretty cute"
I can only imagine all the degenerate shit they've done by now

Only friends knew me. Everyone else only knew about me because of the few times i did something loud/autistic.
There were a few girls in highschool that i casually would think to myself in class "yeah, she's pretty cute"
I can only imagine all the degenerate shit they've done by now
You can bet that those pretty cute girls have been throatfucked by Chads colossal schlong by now.

You can bet that those pretty cute girls have been throatfucked by Chads colossal schlong by now.
I still have a photo of one of them i took secretly in class.
I don't think i can look at her the same way since you've said that :feelsrope:

I still have a photo of one of them i took secretly in class.
I don't think i can look at her the same way since you've said that :feelsrope:
Best to not look at her at all. That purity is gone now. She belongs to :chad:

That purity is gone now.
this made me feel like sitting down next to a bonfire and just thinking about all the wrong decisions in life i have made
(JFL if you aren't dark souls maxxing)

Basically everyone knew me. In the negative sense, sadly.

this made me feel like sitting down next to a bonfire and just thinking about all the wrong decisions in life i have made
(JFL if you aren't dark souls maxxing)
I like to ponder my failings in bed but sitting by a campfire and contemplating my pitiful existence sounds peaceful.

A lot of people knew me cuz I was bullied for 2-3 years

[Chorus]
I ain't fuckin' with these lame niggas
I heard you talkin' to them lame niggas
I see you walkin' with that lame nigga
I heard you stallin' with a lame nigga
I see you stallin' with a lame nigga
Ho, stop callin' up them lame niggas

Everyone knows me

Nobody really. I was quiet and kept to myself. People never really talked to me, except to ask if there was something wrong with my eye or otherwise make fun of it (I have a lazy eye).

Too many. And not for good reasons

I always had few friends, i was not popular

they already forgot about me

people in my classes and that's it