Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of your cocks are butchered?

Are you circumsized?

• Yes I had phimosis

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Yes due to religious reasons

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Yes but I was butchered but for no real reason

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • No. I’m a whole true full ‘man’ with a hoodie still on

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
On a rough estimate 1/3rd of men are circumsized.
Let’s see how many in the forum are.

(no homo)

Oooh yeah feels so good moving my foreskin up and down my dick

probably all muslim and jewcucks and majority of amerifags (because high iq jewish doctors conspiracy vs low iq average american cumskin)

I have phimosis but id rather keep it like this than have circumcision I can still pull it like half way with soap lube and still feel 100x better than you mutilated niggas and no I don't have smegma my water and soap still goes inside my foreskin

I have phimosis but id rather keep it like this than have circumcision I can still pull it like half way with soap lube and still feel 100x better than you mutilated niggas and no I don't have smegma my water and soap still goes inside my foreskin
High iq except for the soap part nigga don't put soap on your dick

Me because of muslimcucks parents

I'm Jewish, but my doctor refused to have it done on me as a kid. All my male relatives have had it and my mom tried to convince me for years. So glad that I was saved as a kid by a doctor who viewed it as unethical.

I'm Jewish, but my doctor refused to have it done on me as a kid. All my male relatives have had it and my mom tried to convince me for years. So glad that I was saved as a kid by a doctor who viewed it as unethical.
Nigga you a mutt ain’t you?

The other half is Jewish?

And also, why would the doc refuse? He on some weed or something? Your mum could have just gone to another doc jfl

It's not very sensitive however due to all the cooming I've done over the years.

I have phimosis with my hoodie
Never began for dickcels

(no homo)
iu

Why? Women love cut cocks more. There a lot of men insecure about not having a Jewish cock
Why would any man want to only have half of a penis?

Sadly, my cock was butchered, as a blood sacrifice to feminism, by a Middle Eastern goat-fucking doctor (even though I'm a White American)

Why would any man want to only have half of a penis?

Sadly, my cock was butchered, as a blood sacrifice to feminism, by a Middle Eastern goat-fucking doctor (even though I'm a White American)
Women like the appeal and look of a dick and lot of them in interviews openly said they just find it more clean. Thats it. Butchered cocks mog.

Women like the appeal and look of a dick and lot of them in interviews openly said they just find it more clean. Thats it. Butchered cocks mog.
Why should I care what stupid shallow sluts like?

They should cut off their clits if they like partially amputated genitalia so much

In fact, I wish that the law mandated clitorectomy without anesthesia for every teenage girl, with all of her male classmates watching, to be performed by the school nurse in the auditorium, using a rusty old blade like they do in Somalia

Oooh yeah feels so good moving my foreskin up and down my dick
I actually dislike it and it is kind of painful to me.
I don't know if this is normal.

Fortunately I'm still a complete man.

Thankfully, I'm uncircumcised.

I actually dislike it and it is kind of painful to me.
I don't know if this is normal.
Not normal at all, maybe your dick is dry so it produces painful friction instead of pleasure