Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you wrist mog me?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
It's my real hand with no photoshop. I have muscular dystrophy(a genetic disease that cause progessive loss of muscle mass and can't be cured).

I hope mod doesn't ban me for this post.

Attachments

• 2019-08-26 15.05.12.png
    2019-08-26 15.05.12.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 2019-08-26 15.05.57.png
    2019-08-26 15.05.57.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 104
just meassured it dawg its 8 inch when loose. and when i pull it really tight 7.7 inch

yes i do, so sorry man im 43kg

It's not fair. Even if you do wristmog someone, after a while your wrist will just get thinner.

@Parrtlord has muscular dystrophy, too, I think. It's tough, man, especially when you can't be strong no matter how hard you try and normies say "just hit the gym!"

yes i do, so sorry man im 43kg
I'm 38 kg.

@Parrtlord has muscular dystrophy, too, I think. It's tough, man, especially when you can't be strong no matter how hard you try and normies say "just hit the gym!"
Many stupid cunts tell me to eat lots of foods to get some weight. Dumb cunts! Nothing will happen no matter how much I eat.

I'm 38 kg.

Many stupid cunts tell me to eat lots of foods to get some weight. Dumb cunts! Nothing will happen no matter how much I eat.
how tall are you bro?
i know i have talked to you, can u pm me again, i didnt know that its that bad :( we are both fucked up

how tall are you bro?
i know i have talked to you, can u pm me again, i didnt know that its that bad :( we are both fucked up
Between 5'5 and 5'7 ft, and you bro?

Holy shit yes

IMG 20190826 180303

It's ok man. At least wristbonewise we're similar

I'm 38 kg.

can relate to this tbhtbh ive hovered at around 45-50kg since middle school. having high metabolism sucks

Brown and thin wrists unite!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    657.3 KB · Views: 75
Holy actual shit that's skinny
Yes, that's why always wear full sleeve t shirt and shirt.

View attachment 144297

It's ok man. At least wristbonewise we're similar
True though your arm looks healthier than mine.

can relate to this tbhtbh ive hovered at around 45-50kg since middle school. having high metabolism sucks
It's muscle degradation in my case.

Brown and thin wrists unite!!!
What's your weight, habibi?

Yes, that's why always wear full sleeve t shirt and shirt.

True though your arm looks healthier than mine.

It's muscle degradation in my case.

What's your weight, habibi?
63 or a little above

Just demonHandMaxx

I do. But how long is your dick? (my 11cm)

dickpill is just meme

just meassured it dawg its 8 inch when loose. and when i pull it really tight 7.7 inch
You have a Chad wrist

It's my real hand with no photoshop. I have muscular dystrophy(a genetic disease that cause progessive loss of muscle mass and can't be cured).

I hope mod doesn't ban me for this post.
Your microscopic forearm muscles are a big failo, but your actual wrist bones don't look too bad. Too bad about the muscular dystophy. Is there any way just lift bro can slow it down, or would the micro-tears from lifting do more harm than good?

That's a good weight if you're between 5'5 ft to 5'8 ft for male as per BMI
I am like 19-21 bmi. Was way skinner a month ago but a girl said i was too skinny

Your fingers look bigger. If you ever finger foid, she will have unbelievable experience due to your big fingers, lol.

I do. But how long is your dick? (my 11cm)

dickpill is just meme
16.5 cm but doesn't matter since would never get a foid.

You have a Chad wrist

Your microscopic forearm muscles are a big failo, but your actual wrist bones don't look too bad. Too bad about the muscular dystophy. Is there any way just lift bro can slow it down, or would the micro-tears from lifting do more harm than good?
There are some treatments that I have yet to undergo.

I am like 19-21 bmi. Was way skinner a month ago but a girl said i was too skinny
Yeah 63 kg is little less for 5'10 ft. You have to gain 6-8 kg more.

The ball game has only begun my friend. Feminist/women claim to be against gender roles, but will refuse to date you because they want you to be stronger than them.. All because your a ''man.'' The Hypocrisy is strong with that logic women will show to you.
OVER

Last edited:
The ball game has only begun my friend. Feminist/women claim to be against gender roles, but will refuse to date you because they want you to be stronger than them.. All because your a ''man.'' The Hypocrisy is strong with that logic women will show to you.
OVER
View attachment 144465
High IQ

Your wrist looks just like mine

20190827 053359

Last edited:
You can work on your forearm and it can appear bigger. One night i was smoking in the hallway sitting on the floor looking at how small my wrists are and how if i ever meet with a girl she will realize how small they are so i gained some weight and they appear bigger now

Looks somewhat similar to mine.

arm-jpg.127640

damn nigga eat some bread

thats fucked bro. most of the skinniest incels have problems with their muscle development.
I am worried what's gonna happen when I get old. Life is fucking cruel.

I am worried what's gonna happen when I get old. Life is fucking cruel.
yeah man, im 47kg, but i dont think i have any muscle problems that im aware off. just i hate my narrow af shoulders