Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many of you would buy this if it existed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
volcel if u wouldnt

I would... but I'd rather buy some implant that disables my sex drive.

I would buy this thing and lock myself in my apartment with it until I die.

I envy incels 50 years from now. Having a doll and primitive AI is decent now, but they're gonna be living the dream.

Can you fuck it if its a hologram?

I mean do you even have to ask

I don't know. I think it's maybe cruel to the hologirlfriend for her to exist. She is, by definition, incel. Did you see the scene where she tried to have sex with Ryan Gosling through a surrogate, but it didn't work, so she was just kinda floatin' there trying to pretend she was having sex with him, while he had sex with the surrogate in front of her?

I would buy it, it would be nicer if there was a doll you could map the AR model too. So you can technically have fantasy wives. Like wives with lizard skin texture if you wanted.

I envy incels 50 years from now. Having a doll and primitive AI is decent now, but they're gonna be living the dream.
It doesn't have to be that long notice how fast the Personal Computers have become. If only cucks didn't chase the meme gender that rather fuck dogs.
I don't know. I think it's maybe cruel to the hologirlfriend for her to exist. She is, by definition, incel. Did you see the scene where she tried to have sex with Ryan Gosling through a surrogate, but it didn't work, so she was just kinda floatin' there trying to pretend she was having sex with him, while he had sex with the surrogate in front of her?
Gotta watch the movie sometime.
Also she wouldn't be "incel" she wasn't programmed in a way to feel that need.
Robot lives don't matter.

Last edited:
I would buy this in a heart beat.

Yes.

On a side note I love how silly this scene looks because it's Chad doing it. It actually looks kind of cool. Imagine if any non-Chad was in this scene, it would look so pathetic.

Only if I can fuck it.

No since I wouldn’t be able to physically interact with it, I would just get some generic replicant Stacy

It would be great

Well its not like it would be much different than a real girlfriend. They both would say they love you but in both cases its fake and meaningless
Well from the movie it seemed to me that its just a program on a device so there is no person or entity there, just a program that acts like a person, so i dont see how it could be cruel

Well from the movie it seemed to me that its just a program on a device so there is no person or entity there, just a program that acts like a person, so i dont see how it could be cruel

That's the question then, isn't it? Her feelings seem real. She seems legitimately tortured by the fact that she can't really be with him. And when her flash drive gets snapped, you're meant to ask yourself, did Ryan Gosling really lose nothing?

Well its not like it would be much different than a real girlfriend. They both would say they love you but in both cases its fake and meaningless

There are many people seeking for emotional support through visual novels, which are strictly inferior to the programmed gf in all aspects.

Uh yeah, it'd be nice if it had an anime version too

Yes but goddamn knowing that isn't not real and its just programed to love me is suicidefuel. Look what happened to K when he found out.

There's no hologf for our future

No, because it's a fucking hologram.

I’d rather just have a robot that shoots me in the face.

Yes. But a sexbot would be better.
Yes but goddamn knowing that isn't not real and its just programed to love me is suicidefuel. Look what happened to K when he found out.
Its better than a real woman then. But a real women can never love you. Also, the reason K was upset was because he lost the Joi he knew. The giant naked Joi was some generic garbage. Its like losing all your savegame progress, but its your wife/gf instead.

Last edited:
There are many people seeking for emotional support through visual novels, which are strictly inferior to the programmed gf in all aspects.
Visual novels? Im not sure what that is

Imagine someone waiting for you at home, missing you.
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THAT!!

Yes.

On a side note I love how silly this scene looks because it's Chad doing it. It actually looks kind of cool. Imagine if any non-Chad was in this scene, it would look so pathetic.
Replace Ryan Gosling with a sub-5 male and you have a cautionary video against 'objectification of women through technology', jfl.

I would. I'd rather her be a physical robot I cant touch, but if this was new tech I'd definitely.

I just want to feel love from the opposite sex. I dont care if it's a hologram.

4105867 RWBOAIHV 7

Depends on the price. One month salary looks ok. If I could fuck her and switch her off when I like - one year salary.