Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you would become highly suspicious if a female "showed interest" in you.

If a chick shows interest in you, even if it was genuine, would you be highly suspicious?

• Yes! Due to my knowledge, experience, and observation, I can never trust a foid or any 100%

Votes: 46 75.4%
  • No. "Not All Womenz Are Like That".

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • No. I'm Chad so, I don't have to be suspicious about a female's intentions.

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • It wouldn't matter because, I am invisible to foids and society as a whole. (That's fucked up TBH)

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters
T

TysonxTyson

Banned
-
I have experienced this type of feeling before. Due to the Black Pill, I can't take what foids (and Cucks) have to say seriously. You will always analyze what they say and use you Black Pill knowledge to decode their words. It's like you have an enigma machine running 24/7 and it's specifically made for femspeak. When a female gives me a complement and or shows some form interest, I get suspicious. That compliment could be fake (don't want to offend) and she might just be playing with you for attention and or favors. I imagine chicks daring each other to fuck with guys emotionally, then they come back together to gossip, talk shit and compare their results. Who ever emotionally fucks with a guy the most wins. Even if you looks max and somehow turn into Chad/Tyrone you will always be worried. Maybe I'm just over thinking it. or maybe I'm right. What do you have to say?
Black Pill Elvis song

yeah I dont trust these hoes

It would 100% be a cruel joke. As I was walking to class today, multiple girls pulled out their phones and started recording me and laughing. It happened again when I went to the diner as well.

it would probably boil down to nofap pheromones then.

I'd think a girl was trying to blackmail me if she feigned interest

It would 100% be a cruel joke. As I was walking to class today, multiple girls pulled out their phones and started recording me and laughing. It happened again when I went to the diner as well.
If you came back and shot up the school it would be a tragedy and you will be the villain.

This dildo has feelings ladies:feels:

The only occasions where a femoid dares to talk to me if is when they need something from me (such as team projects and shit)

The only occasions where a femoid dares to talk to me if is when they need something from me (such as team projects and shit)

I can't remember the last female interaction I've had where it didn't involve them immediately turning their head in the other direction, crossing to the other side of the street, glaring at me, or recording me on their phone and laughing at me.

ultimately, no one's ever gonna be able to convince me that I'm worth something, so I'd never understand anyone thinking I am

I got like 8 messages on Tinder. They were all scams.

Even if a woman is interested the most she'll do is give you subtle hints unless you're a gigachad so I probably wouldn't even react

They were all dared to ask me out. I said yes one time. :feelsrope:

idk what id think. i guess it would depend on what she said

I can't remember the last female interaction I've had where it didn't involve them immediately turning their head in the other direction, crossing to the other side of the street, glaring at me, or recording me on their phone and laughing at me.
Thats even worse than being invisible. Are you sure they are laughing at you? If they are tell them in a loud voice "WHATS SO FUNNY CUNT."

It's always a trap don't let yourself be fooled men.

Thats even worse than being invisible. Are you sure they are laughing at you? If they are tell them in a loud voice "WHATS SO FUNNY CUNT."

Yes, man. It happens to me all the time.

I know for a fact it will NEVER be real. They just want money or want me to lift something for them.

I have experienced this type of feeling before. Due to the Black Pill, I can't take what foids (and Cucks) have to say seriously. You will always analyze what they say and use you Black Pill knowledge to decode their words. It's like you have an enigma machine running 24/7 and it's specifically made for femspeak. When a female gives me a complement and or shows some form interest, I get suspicious. That compliment could be fake (don't want to offend) and she might just be playing with you for attention and or favors. I imagine chicks daring each other to fuck with guys emotionally, then they come back together to gossip, talk shit and compare their results. Who ever emotionally fucks with a guy the most wins. Even if you looks max and somehow turn into Chad/Tyrone you will always be worried. Maybe I'm just over thinking it. or maybe I'm right. What do you have to say?
Black Pill Elvis song

Fuck with their minds too.

I got baptised as Mormon to fuck with the normie Christians.

It's fun trolling foids by larpING as a fundamentalist.

However, I loathe foids that pretend to be sane.

Litteraly. If a foid starts pretending i exist, she wants something from me 100%

why would they women don’t want me they’d be trying to use me or worse

Back in my #sex days I had some American foid tell me that if we lived in the same city, she'd meet for sex.

That's when I knew Americans sluts are scary.

At least in Canada nobody would act like that.

Not possible for me. I've lived for over two decades and not a single female has ever approached me or shown any romantic interest in me of any kind. I shit you not, I don't remember a female ever initiating contact with me one on one. I'm not talking about just romantic contact, I'm talking any contact at all. I've never been approached by a female younger than 60 in my life. School teachers in class, crazy old grandmas etc. obviously don't count.

Women just ignore me. They don't even look at me. I'm completely invisible to them. I know I shouldn't expect to get approached by random women when I'm just out commuting to class or whatever, but I've never been approached by a girl back when I was in school and again I'm not talking about romantic approaches. I've never had a girl approach me about schoolwork for example, or ask me for help or anything. You know what I fucking mean.

If a seemingly sane looking woman of reasonable age approached me in a romantic way, I'd just think it's a joke or that she's a lunatic.

Last edited:
Just never ever trust femoids theory.

I would fap to this.

i would play the game and enjoy her beeing nice to me. when she asks for a favor right away i'd say no.

The only random women who have ever approached me were scammers trying to sell their bullshit products, so if a foid ever approaches me, especially if she's attractive, I know for sure that she's trying to set me up for something that'll hurt me.

Sorry for resuscitating this old thread, but I had to share this experience: once a dark-triad lover Stacy contacted me on FB intending to date me, I never talked to her before besides liking her FB pics, turn out she was intending to ambush me and rob me with her nigga friends. She did the same one day earlier to a fellow incel friend of mine, and the poor guy got severely beaten up, so thankfully I was already aware that it was an ambush by the time she contacted me.

Last edited: