Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many of you would be interested in an OPSEC guide?

would you be interested in seeing it?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
clocked

clocked

109 IQ genius
★★★★★
This would be private, wouldnt post on the forum but would instead DM many of you that I trust. Given that UK has practically declared war on free speech I think this could really help some of you, regardless of location.

Please do clocked (our noble shaheed)

think many would find it useful i have already taken measures, even if im not uk retard

i could take some notes even though i don't live in cUcK

This would be private, wouldnt post on the forum but would instead DM many of you that I trust. Given that UK has practically declared war on free speech I think this could really help some of you, regardless of location.
I'd love one but please don't make it a 500 page thesis mang

I'd love one but please don't make it a 500 page thesis mang

would probably be 4 pages including images when necessary. Not all blabber either, just bullet points and an explanation

would probably be 4 pages including images when necessary. Not all blabber either, just bullet points and an explanation
Thank you, tag me when you make the thread or send it to me, if you end up DMing niggas

Yes please. Could you DM me?

Yeah pls do
I'm planning to find a job soon

Learn how to harden Linux.

Learn how to harden Linux.
Does nothing buddy, hate to break it to you. It maybe helps idiotproof stuff but if you have feds in you you’re going to need a lot more/better preemptive measures

I live in the middle east no feds are getting me.

I think that I am cyberaware, at least to an extent. I would be still interested in reading it though.

Yes bro, ofc. I enjoy stuff like that

What is an OPSEC

What is an OPSEC
Operational security. not to be confused with persec, which is personal security. opsec is when you need to hide or obfuscate details about what you do, while persec is simply identity. They go hand in hand but only bad opsec will get you fucked.