Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you were there in the glory days of r/incels?

Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
Just trying to find out how many OG Incels are remaining on this forum.

Seems like most have left after incel.life and r/maleforeveralone got nuked...

I think the majority of them went to braincels

I read it but didn't have a reddit account.
I was introduced to it by by ex-friend who read inceltears. That's how I got introduced to the incel community

I only remember the days of .me

WTF its been so long since you last posted. Where you were you all these months? I thought you had ascended.

I last used reddit in 2014. Since then it became progressively more gay and kikepilled. So no, I wasn't on r/incels.
I only remember the days of .me

Reddit is gay as fuck

I was there when r/incels got nuked

WTF its been so long since you last posted. Where you were you all these months? I thought you had ascended.

Yo bruv. Been long.

Been busy with life, tbh. Projects, work and the shit. Also lost my mojo when r/MFA got banned.

Lol not even close towards ascending.

Still a kissless, hugless, virgin.

I was there but never posted. I also used to visit inceltears during 2017 when I was still in denial-

All of the November2017cels basically

I've been on r/incels

You guys make it seem like it was some epic world war that happened somewhere in the distant past and all of us veterans fought in this great war, that we were a part of this grand experience.

Now overwhelmed by nostalgia; nostalgia which is the direct consequence of the effect that the passage of time has on the human mind. You come here and send a signal into the vast unknown stretches of this cold dark land , trying and hoping to find remaining survivors; survivors from that great conflict, from that great time.

Yet, all that r/incels really was, just a bunch of vile low effort shitposting, that's why r/braincels was made, the purpose of r/braincels was to have a coherent, intelligent conversations about the black pill, female nature, hypergamy etc...and at first it acted as some type of a high IQ post depository, that had maybe 14-34 active people on that subreddit at any given time.

Only a handful of people made coherent,intelligent posts on r/incels. The rest were honestly just low functioning edge lords. The memes are only funny when they act as a distraction or a momentary pause to a more serious environment... But when the whole environment becomes nothing but autist screeching, and never ending stream of memes ...the memes become repetitive, dull and boring. They lose their vitality,their essence their luster. The community begins its downward spiral and the gears for self-annihilation are set.

A community or a system needs to self regulate it self, or it will hollow it self out and crumble. R/incels demise was inevitable.

Most of the users ascended or will ascend and become betabuckses, will get divorced raped, will go MGTOW....you know how it goes. Same story, different actors.

----

Still KHHHV btw.

Last edited:
I had an account there. Good times.

r/incels was the good old days. The memes were actually funny and I became blackpilled subtly but slowly. Even on a public site like reddit, jokes about going ER were allowed and even celebrated. People cheered on foid suicides and mass shootings.

I remember blackops2cel was extremely common and I would ROFL to death everytime I see his face on the reddit page.

Try to do any of these in . is and you'll find yourself slapped with a 30%

I lurked. Never posted because I hate reddit

Try to do any of these in . is and you'll find yourself slapped with a 30%
do you want the forum to get banned again or FBI cucks to dox us?

No, just on truecels.

do you want the forum to get banned again or FBI cucks to dox us?
I get it that you don't joke about ER and that kind of stuff, and I understand the attention brought my mainstream towards incels have restricted our freedom of speech.

That's why I said it's good old days pre AM era, maybe that's because I'm a edgylord by nature and the old days just appeals to me more.

However back then you won't get banned (alternatively slapped with a 10%) for things like 'cherrypicking', 'low effort posts', 'racebaiting'. Just ask @Ritalincel

Posts like "it's over" in r/incels were common and upvoted, but is now seen as low effort here.

i used to be a "MGTOW" back them

I get it that you don't joke about ER and that kind of stuff, and I understand the attention brought my mainstream towards incels have restricted our freedom of speech.

That's why I said it's good old days pre AM era, maybe that's because I'm a edgylord by nature and the old days just appeals to me more.

However back then you won't get banned (alternatively slapped with a 10%) for things like 'cherrypicking', 'low effort posts', 'racebaiting'. Just ask @Ritalincel

Posts like "it's over" in r/incels were common and upvoted, but is now seen as low effort here.
hm okay I cant really relate to that since I am relatively new but I understand your point of view, I would rather make jokes about it too and sometimes low effort post but it seems like the media attention has killed this aspect... another thing that society takes from us

I was, I still remember the first time I went on it two years ago, I was sick and had to stay home instead of going to class. I was lying down in bed on my laptop browsing foreveralone, they said "at least we're not like r/incels" So I decided to check it out, I realized that everything they said was true, that all of my life experiences could be traced to the blackpill.

Not me. I know some people here talk about them being the "good old days", but that's probably just them seeing them through nostalgia-tinted glasses. Personally I think we're far better off having our own space here than on Reddit.

I didn't knew what an incel was even last year.

Me, I was there for a long time but didnt post too much, I started too post more later, I was starting to become really active when it got banned. Does anyone recognize me? Probably not.
I made the post and several comments of this video (jfl at the obese mangina)

I missed my chance. I first discovered incels in summer 2017, but didn’t join the community until late 2018.

I think that having our own space is alot better than reddit. I did lurk this site for a year before joining though.

r/incels was the shit back then. Memes galore

I used to be on r/incels when I was newly blackpilled. It was great, too bad reddit banned it.

I don't visit reddit.

Lurked occasionally.

Lurked only. Same for truecels.

reddit format is shit so most of the incels used lookism.net and said r incels is trash. Lookism.net admin got exposed for crypto mining and that's why it was so slow, and this forum was way faster so a lot of people from lookism switched over to here.

I used to post there in the earlier days. I remember when the sub got banned. Inceltear users were throwing a party and every member from r/incels felt so lost. Myself included

Last edited:
nope, did not know that it existed because ive always avoided reddit all my life