Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Many of You Were 11/10 Inhib Autists Growing Up?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I certainly was.

I always wonder how my life may have been different if I was actually graceful enough to be included in a social circle and get more contact with girls.

Everyone else had the # of every girl in the grade, I had like 4. I always wondered if those "couples" met at parties or how they met at all. I wonder that if I actually got included in things perhaps I would have gotten a girl.

Last edited:
I didn’t get a phone until grade 12. Only had my best friends number and my parents.

When you looked like I did, it was the only way to go.

I didn't have the phone number of a single girl in my entire school time while everyone else had each others. I don't know why, I never felt I fit in.

99% of users here.

I was very shy irl but had extreme internet chatting skills and I managed to make a stacy develop feelings towards me. She was talking to me at school and tried to be around me as much as possible and I was speechles when she was next to me and couldn't look in her eyes on school corridor.

I was very shy irl but had extreme internet chatting skills and I managed to make a stacy develop feelings towards me. She was talking to me at school and tried to be around me as much as possible and I was speechles when she was next to me and couldn't look in her eyes on school corridor.

Strong fakecel

I was very shy irl but had extreme internet chatting skills and I managed to make a stacy develop feelings towards me.

That's me except the chatting skills and the managing.

I'm an 11/10 inhib autist now.

I didn’t get a phone until grade 12. Only had my best friends number and my parents.

Legit all the popular kids had blackberries and shit and I was there without a phone.

I had no clue what to do if a girl talked to me or how to talk to a girl. I had girls interested in me but didn't realize it. Again, this is long before social media though.

I was never really in a spectrum. When something is triggering me, i will become low inhib very fast. Other than that very high inhib.

Was and still am.

I've always been inhibmaxed but I don't have the autism.

nope, i was EXTREMELY low inhib, in fact i think i had the lowest inhibition in the world. i had zero shame, zero feelings, zero thoughts about anything. if you asked me to streak through the fucking street, i'd do it just for fun.

as i grew up i started getting increased inhibition but it wasn't that bad until senior year in high school. legit couldn't even talk to people or make eye contact at all, shit was insane. every day at school was a living nightmare, like some silent hill type shit.

guilty as charged (not literal autist though)

was pretty normal tbh

anxietycel, it started in high school for me. Worst timing

anxietycel, it started in high school for me. Worst timing
Same. Like I've said many times before, I'd literally get red and sweaty AT THE THOUGHT OF SO MUCH AS SHARPENING MY PENIL OR BLOWING MY NOSE IN FRONT OF THE CLASS. It was complete torture.

I didnt give a fuck in elementary school, I even had girl friends kek.
Then the puberty nation attacked and I was fucked for life.

Me. Me. Me.

My parents deserve to be waterboarded for filling me with fear and paranoia for everything around me.

I used to be high inhib but not anymore