Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you use looksmax.org here?

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Fuck that, why would I LARP?

I guess it makes sense now that people say incels live in a fantasy world. JFL.
Stop Cherrypicking. Send me a pic of some normie ricecel that looks similar to your friend and I'll do his tinder experiment. Your friend got lucky that's all. He did NOT "slayed off" or whatever. Probably lucked out with some k-pop yellow fever low Tier becky. You said you live in Nederlands right? That could explain his "success". He basically exotic maxxed. Also @Personalityinkwell don't trust this guy's ratings, apparently he rated Chico and other MMs as 6.5 normie level. So take everything he says with a grain of salt.
maybe he cracked the cope

Stop Cherrypicking. Send me a pic of some normie ricecel that looks similar to your friend and I'll do his tinder experiment. Your friend got lucky that's all. He did NOT "slayed off" or whatever. Probably lucked out with some k-pop yellow fever low Tier becky. You said you live in Nederlands right? That could explain his "success". He basically exotic maxxed. Also @Personalityinkwell don't trust this guy's ratings, apparently he rated Chico and other MMs as 6.5 normie level. So take everything he says with a grain of salt.
@RREEEEEEEEE is a dickpill denier. he claims average is fine.

Hold up, why do you find it so hard to believe? I am not saying he's slaying left and right constantly, getting Stacies and Stacylites. His matches are Beckies or below that. And then this once in a few weeks, before he entered his current LTR. Why do you find that hard to believe? Also, there is no exotic appeal in the Netherlands anymore, that changed decades ago. Sometimes he likes to brag about his success, and I tell him he can brag anytime once he pulls females that are worth bragging about, then he says I'm bitter, which I'm not, JFL.
@RREEEEEEEEE is a dickpill denier. he claims average is fine.
You think 10 inch penises exist when they don't. Lol.

saw that coming a mile away.

even if 10 inch dicks don't exist and the biggest is 9 inches

foids still prefer 7+ inchers

average is not good enough

saw that coming a mile away.

even if 10 inch dicks don't exist and the biggest is 9 inches

foids still prefer 7+ inchers

average is not good enough
Preference =/= biology. You can still give them pleasure with an average-sized dick. What, you think rapists all pack 7+ inch dicks? According to your logic, that must be the only reason why women orgasm during rape. Which obviously doesn't make sense.

Preference =/= biology. You can still give them pleasure with an average-sized dick. What, you think rapists all pack 7+ inch dicks? According to your logic, that must be the only reason why women orgasm during rape. Which obviously doesn't make sense.
*facepalm*

just because women have rape fetishes does not mean they don't want bigger dicks

*facepalm*

just because women have rape fetishes does not mean they don't want bigger dicks
I think what he means is that many women orgasm during rape. And rapists don't all have 7+ penises. Meaning that it is possible to make a female orgasm without one.

Hold up, why do you find it so hard to believe? I am not saying he's slaying left and right constantly, getting Stacies and Stacylites. His matches are Beckies or below that. And then this once in a few weeks, before he entered his current LTR. Why do you find that hard to believe? Also, there is no exotic appeal in the Netherlands anymore, that changed decades ago. Sometimes he likes to brag about his success, and I tell him he can brag anytime once he pulls females that are worth bragging about, then he says I'm bitter, which I'm not, JFL.
1.) Denying dickpill is like denying height pill. Yeah we like to exaggerate a lot but you can't seriously believe that dick is cope or whatever. That's stupid as fuck. Compare it to height, yeah we all know that 6'2-6'3 is ideal/perfect height similarly 8×6 is the ideal dick size. But this doesn't mean that sub6'3 are incels or sub 8inchers are not having sex on a regular basis. Average dick is enough is like saying Average height is enough. Ofcourse, it is provided you have Chad/Chadlite face.

2.) So you're basically agreeing with my comment. Getting 3-4 low Tier matches is not slaying jfl plus getting matches means shit. Your friend might be getting matches( "oh I've never seen an asian guy before teehee" ) because of the exotic factor but tell me how many of them he's fucking? He could be Larping too you know? Also my final point

3.) You can't rate for shit and that's coming from a guy who's probably one of the best raters here.

Screenshot 20200705 2339372

@Colvin76 thoughts on this rating? Sean O'Pry is 6.5 Jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

*facepalm*

Your argument makes no sense, who cares what they want if their body responds to it positively?

Your argument makes no sense, who cares what they want if their body responds to it positively?
retarded cope

just rape theory

maybe you should talk to fbi brah

retarded cope

just rape theory

maybe you should talk to fbi brah
Not what I said but ok. You will do fine with your average dick.
1.) Denying dickpill is like denying height pill. Yeah we like to exaggerate a lot but you can't seriously believe that dick is cope or whatever. That's stupid as fuck. Compare it to height, yeah we all know that 6'2-6'3 is ideal/perfect height similarly 8×6 is the ideal dick size. But this doesn't mean that sub6'3 are incels or sub 8inchers are not having sex on a regular basis. Average dick is enough is like saying Average height is enough. Ofcourse, it is provided you have Chad/Chadlite face.

2.) So you're basically agreeing with my comment. Getting 3-4 low Tier matches is not slaying jfl plus getting matches means shit. Your friend might be getting matches( "oh I've never seen an asian guy before teehee" ) because of the exotic factor but tell me how many of them he's fucking? He could be Larping too you know? Also my final point

3.) You can't rate for shit and that's coming from a guy who's probably one of the best raters here.

View attachment 285883
@Colvin76 thoughts on this rating? Sean O'Pry is 6.5 Jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Tom Welling mogs the fuck out of Sean lol. And height is cope. it's all about face anyway.

is this some kind of joke?

@mylifeistrash @Grothendieck

normies getting laid off dating apps?

that shit's chad only, i suppose chadlites can get a liitle bit

but normies slaying?
View attachment 285876
This salludon got 50 matches in 7 hours on tinder no fucking normie is getting that I know a high tier normie who gets 3-5 matches per day.
Chico a 6.5???? What the fuck

Last edited: