Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you think you all will go to hell?

are u sure about you are doomed for hellfire ?

• yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • absolutely no, I will not go to hell.i will die and go to heaven

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
cinderogre

cinderogre

peak of curryceldom
★★★★
this is for releigiouscels.becuase I just came back from the church after attending mass.i heard the sermon and I was terrified what if there is a god that could send me to hell.

There's nothing

Hell doesnt exist, even if it does god only favors Tyrone

If you asked me one month ago, i would say 100% to heaven. But when nihilism, depression and anger and self loathing hits, i doubt everything and i feel guilty and abandoned.

If you asked me one month ago, i would say 100% to heaven. But when nihilism, depression and anger and self loathing hits, i doubt everything and i feel guilty and abandoned.
God abandoned us a long time ago. Be a Calvinist and accept that only those who are God's chosen (chad and stacy) are saved and redeemed, while the rest of (incels) are discarded and made to suffer and rot. To be in God's grace, you have to be preselected.

I have too much hate in my heart for Jews and Niggers and Sand Niggers, although it is entirely justified.

Unlike foids i dint troture or harras people daily

I dont believe in calvinism, God does interacts and affects people more than what average Christian thinks, He does reach out to the one He wants, but we always have the choice to accept or reject. I know that i believe and i accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior, and im the biggest genetic trash ever born.

I can't 100 percent say for sure we can't go to hell suppose if there is a god.for instance if chrisntintiy is true and so many bible verses like tell straight our mind ,u can just feel it u went worthy of salvation.my greatest fear is no matter how much we love praise god or even live according to his commandments when we will die and get into the place of god he will say right unto our face-"I never knew you depart from me".
the Jesus himself says not everyone who says lord lord with their tongue will enter the kingdom of god.and can we be overconfident about the fact that we ourselves aren't one of those damned?

I dont believe in calvinism, God does interacts and affects people more than what average Christian thinks, He does reach out to the one He wants, but we always have the choice to accept or reject. I know that i believe and i accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior, and im the biggest genetic trash ever born.
clavnism here is just an example of different inepreration of like majority will be damned and I don't believe in clavinsim either.like there is a doctrine of salvation inside the Catholic Church called fewness of the saved . this doctrine was proposed by st Leonard of port Maurice

I can't 100 percent say for sure we can't go to hell suppose if there is a god.for instance if chrisntintiy is true and so many bible verses like tell straight our mind ,u can just feel it u went worthy of salvation.my greatest fear is no matter how much we love praise god or even live according to his commandments when we will die and get into the place of god he will say right unto our face-"I never knew you depart from me".
the Jesus himself says not everyone who says lord lord with their tongue will enter the kingdom of god.and can we be overconfident about the fact that we ourselves aren't one of those damned?
That verse scares the living shit out of me too, for few reasons. Like Jesus said "if you love me, you will keep my commandments" and His commandments were to love everyone and to save their souls. I dont even love myself or take care of myself and my social anxiety makes it impossible for me to spread the Word.

But again, its written that we will be saved by grace through faith alone, thats why He went on the cross, that whoever believes will be saved.

When He talked about those who healed the sick, cast out the demons and prophesized in His name, imo He meant on people like Judas or modern prosperity preachers, who never believed, never put faith in Jesus for salvation. They did it only for money and benefits. Thats why He said "I NEVER knew you" If they believed faithfully at some point he wouldnt say never knew you.

That verse scares the living shit out of me too, for few reasons. Like Jesus said "if you love me, you will keep my commandments" and His commandments were to love everyone and to save their souls. I dont even love myself or take care of myself and my social anxiety makes it impossible for me to spread the Word.

But again, its written that we will be saved by grace through faith alone, thats why He went on the cross, that whoever believes will be saved.

When He talked about those who healed the sick, cast out the demons and prophesized in His name, imo He meant on people like Judas or modern prosperity preachers, who never believed, never put faith in Jesus for salvation. They did it only for money and benefits. Thats why He said "I NEVER knew you" If they believed faithfully at some point he wouldnt say never knew you.
But that’s still a popular explanation.what if the verse is just more complex than just properity and money preachers
Just we all have in common to core
Like we can’t just sit on couch and relax and say oh that is for just a minority of so called bad people we see everyday.Judgement day will Be full of shocking judgements.

superficial morality is not enough to be saved .there are lot of things like the in bible.but if aim wrong feel free to correct me.iam open to different opinions

But that’s still a popular explanation.what if the verse is just more complex than just properity and money preachers
Just we all have in common to core
Like we can’t just sit on couch and relax and say oh that is for just a minority of so called bad people we see everyday.Judgement day will Be full of shocking judgements.
Yeah, often i think the same. There are so many things that God can accuse me with. Most are about laziness and passiveness. Like, how can i say that i loved others, if i just stood there and watched them go straight on the path to hell. I have few friends here and i often think about telling them about God and Bible, but they will just laugh at me for believing in such things or think that im moralfagging.

Like when Jesus told Peter "take care of my sheep" and when He spoke about the evil servant who didnt made any money whith what was entrusted to him, or how He said that salt that looses its saltiness is useless.

Yeah, often i think the same. There are so many things that God can accuse me with. Most are about laziness and passiveness. Like, how can i say that i loved others, if i just stood there and watched them go straight on the path to hell. I have few friends here and i often think about telling them about God and Bible, but they will just laugh at me for believing in such things or think that im moralfagging.

Like when Jesus told Peter "take care of my sheep" and when He spoke about the evil servant who didnt made any money whith what was entrusted to him, or how He said that salt that looses its saltiness is useless.
we can know many things but phrases were also the same . they knew lot of things but didn't act on it.or what if we all know what everyone knows and isn't wise as others think?anyway gods judgement is upon many of us

superficial morality is not enough to be saved .there are lot of things like the in bible.but if aim wrong feel free to correct me.iam open to different opinions
Yes you are wrong i havent stoled , raped , killed or harmed anyone
To the contrary many people have bullied me just for fun

we can know many things but phrases were also the same . they knew lot of things but didn't act on it.or what if we all know what everyone knows and isn't wise as others think?anyway gods judgement is upon many of us
Bible says that we will be judged based on our knowledge and how we judged and condemned others. But also, i think that was in the OT and He spoke about Israel, if i remembers correctly, He said if Israel repents and leaves his evil ways, He will no longer remember their trespasses. I think that that also applies to us, if we are justified by our faith, when we face judgment, God will not bring up our sins and wrongdoings. Otherwise who can earn his place in Heaven with his work or sinlessness, everyone would be condemned.