Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you subscribed to Disney Plus?

Did you subscirbe to Disney+?

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
How many of you subscribed to Disney Plus?

i subscribed to see the Loki show, now i'm mostly watching the catalog of X-Men and Marvel cartoons

Just lol at you subscription cucks, you used to be "i pay 15$ a month to watch whatever i want whenever i want, it's better and cheaper than a TV" but know you have to subscribe to multiple services to actually watch all the shows you want, which ends up costing as much as a TV subscription.

Just lol at you subscription cucks, you used to be "i pay 15$ a month to watch whatever i want whenever i want, it's better and cheaper than a TV" but know you have to subscribe to multiple services to actually watch all the shows you want, which ends up costing as much as a TV subscription.
i don't do subscription anything
not even WOW

Yes, for the Marvel movies

I used to be, but not anymore. I'm only subscribed to Amazon Prime and Crunchyroll which costs me 8 euros a month.
this, I have prime,crunchy, Funimation, and Netflix. I don't use anything else, I will just torrent.