Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you really approached at least one woman and got a rejection?

I tried direct and indirect approach.The only time i was on a date is trough help of friends.But a woman is not attracted enough so trying to make excuses.I also got a few numbers,they make some BS excuses when i call them.

I have been rejected by every single woman I have approached and I have approached at least 100 women everyone from stacey to obese landwhales from ghana

Never cold approached but rejected enough to have self esteem be destroyed

I have been rejected by every single woman I have approached and I have approached at least 100 women everyone from stacey to obese landwhales from ghana
Damn bro. I wish I wasnt that shy so I can collect some rejections. You deserve to be a mod

I was blackpilled and humiliated by toilets since day 1 so i knew i am a subhuman that will just get rejected and laughed at and called “ugly” so I didn’t bother doing that pua :soy::bluepill: piece of garbage :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:feelsjuice:

Hole from reddit wrote this thread

Have you even tried and got so many times rejected or havent you tried yet? For me I have never tried because I am too shy and ugly and I think I cant handle a rejection. Just the imagination if I ask a woman for her number and she rejects me...:fuk: :fuk: :fuk: Man but I really want to approach at least one girl to and get a rejection to confirm my ugliness :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: But I am scared that I go crazy later at home and start taking drugs or cut myself (I once did) and then I will never ever ask again a girl for her number. I am also scared about the typical rejection line : "I hAvE a BoYfRiENd" (which just means you are ugly and Im not interested) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: BUT THE WORST PART: If I approach a girl and ask for her number and she rejects --> I am down while she gets just another confirmation that she is hot and it will push her ego. So it is a ultimate loss for me. While I am down she just thinks "oh another one tried to pick me up, im just too hot". There is a girl in my workplace maybe I want to ask her if I can get her number... Your thoughts? :feelsjuice:
I approached 4 phsical

High school rejections were much more shit and humiliating

Brutal

I approached landwhale too but only when I was drunk and they rejected me too. First they made me betabuxx them with drinks though. That is how I know its over.

Thanks bro. Maybe on Wednesday I will ask her. The problem is she is in my workplace so a work colleague. It’s very risky imagine she rejects then probably the whole workplace will know about it. SuicideFuel incoming lol. If I have the balls and I ask her on Wednesday then I will let you know how it went
Don't do that. When I asked a girl at a place I used to work at I got reported for harassment and she started to avoid me though I just wanted to be friends with her jfl she started skipping shifts when we were both scheduled :feelskek: and then would act like nothing happened. She was ugly anyway some arab-mixxed hoe but god damn every woman feels so threatened when I talk to them like I want to fuck them I just thought we share common interests I guess fucking not then fuck you then don't need to make me feel awkward about it.

Maybe next time I talk to someone I would consider to be friendly I should start my message with 'Dont wanna fuck you btw' or tell them that I had my dick cut off due to cancer or something so they don't jump to fucking retarded conclusions. Or better, I will just not try to befriend foids because its possible for likes of me. It's for the better anyway, every foid ''''friend'''' I had was acting retarded with me and fucking pissing me the fuck off and trying to get me to betabuxx for them and be their orbiter it was retarded and annoying asf.

God I was such an autist when I was bluepilled, I'm so happy I'm done with that shit. I used to think I'm gigaautist but after I been alive for a bit longer I realized there are so many worse autists out there.

Don't do that. When I asked a girl at a place I used to work at I got reported for harassment and she started to avoid me though I just wanted to be friends with her jfl she started skipping shifts when we were both scheduled :feelskek: and then would act like nothing happened. She was ugly anyway some arab-mixxed hoe but god damn every woman feels so threatened when I talk to them like I want to fuck them I just thought we share common interests I guess fucking not then fuck you then don't need to make me feel awkward about it.

Maybe next time I talk to someone I would consider to be friendly I should start my message with 'Dont wanna fuck you btw' or tell them that I had my dick cut off due to cancer or something so they don't jump to fucking retarded conclusions. Or better, I will just not try to befriend foids because its possible for likes of me. It's for the better anyway, every foid ''''friend'''' I had was acting retarded with me and fucking pissing me the fuck off and trying to get me to betabuxx for them and be their orbiter it was retarded and annoying asf.

God I was such an autist when I was bluepilled, I'm so happy I'm done with that shit. I used to think I'm gigaautist but after I been alive for a bit longer I realized there are so many worse autists out there.
That sucks and this is also my fear. But its only my part time job because I study computer science so thats not my real job Im just doing it to earn money next to my college. I dont know man we were already talking the last days/weeks but of course she is my work colleague so that doesnt mean anything she is just nice to me. :feelsjuice: Maybe I will just ask her and if it turns bad then I have to quit my job maybe it depends lol :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: If she rejects I just dont want her to tell everyone on my works space if this happens then I really have to quit

They mostly start to ignore me immediately and shove their heads on their smartphones so I don't even have the chance to be rejected.

If you're ugly/short, don't even bother.

3 times-3 rejections
If you are a sub 5 (facial asymmetry) and/or manlet and/or ethnic it doesn't matter if you didn't try, the result would be the same

Yes I've asked out girls and was only ever rejected. It hurt like hell every time. On the slightest off chance that I was able to get a girl to be friendly enough to me to actually achieve acquaintance status I'd ask her out and be rejected. Nowadays since I have no friends and therefore no social circle it's hard to even meet single women my age. Tinder doesn't work for me as I get no matches. (if you count not matching with a girl on dating apps then my number of rejections is in the hundreds) Every once in a while i might find a chick who will actually talk to me a bit only to find out she already has a BF. I literally have zero hope in the future whatsoever. I'm 28 KHHV.

I approached a woman once. The approach was shit and it was just a big mess cause I didn't know what to say. She walked away smiling too. So I gave her a ego boost. Worst of all she was a sub5 woman.

I approached a woman once. The approach was shit and it was just a big mess cause I didn't know what to say. She walked away smiling too. So I gave her a ego boost. Worst of all she was a sub5 woman.
:cryfeels:

You can have foids approaching you and still be an incel depending on how autistic you are. It doesn't really mean much. And it depends what kind of an approach too. Approach where?

@METALMILITA88 have you approached foids?

I got rejected 5 times, then I stopped caring

tried and never worked , i am 5 feet 2 and ugly.

There is always an opportunity you just need the balls to ask and dont be shy like me
don't bother he is a shitty person anyway,he even said things like '' beating autistic kids is based ''

Want to Be the 3.Wheel and Clown of the Show? Go ahead and approach Woman for Just 9 ,99€

Me. I even got her number in the first talk. Then i lovebombed her like a bluepilled simp. She understood that im an official love/sex thirtsy inkwell. :feelsbadman: Then asked me directly "do you wanna be friend or smth else". I answered i want to get to know you closer. She rejected. End of fucking story. Now i have zero confidence for approaching a toilet.
:feelscry:

That's heart breaking. I'm called short and ugly by them, sometimes politely and sometimes impolitely.
There were other reasons too this one was the recent one

I have tried with 10 foids, didn't really know why I tried so hard

Thanks for your answers and for sharing your experience. I plan to ask a girl for her number for my first time. I have never tried it before i don’t know if I have the balls to ask and I don’t know when it will happen

Try it worth atleast you know that your truecel
I tried fourteen times, and each time I was rejected. rejected from the start, that makes me truecel, right?

i just hate fucking foids

Have you even tried and got so many times rejected or havent you tried yet? For me I have never tried because I am too shy and ugly and I think I cant handle a rejection. Just the imagination if I ask a woman for her number and she rejects me...:fuk: :fuk: :fuk: Man but I really want to approach at least one girl to and get a rejection to confirm my ugliness :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: But I am scared that I go crazy later at home and start taking drugs or cut myself (I once did) and then I will never ever ask again a girl for her number. I am also scared about the typical rejection line : "I hAvE a BoYfRiENd" (which just means you are ugly and Im not interested) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: BUT THE WORST PART: If I approach a girl and ask for her number and she rejects --> I am down while she gets just another confirmation that she is hot and it will push her ego. So it is a ultimate loss for me. While I am down she just thinks "oh another one tried to pick me up, im just too hot". There is a girl in my workplace maybe I want to ask her if I can get her number... Your thoughts? :feelsjuice:
i approached 40 girls my approaches are here, some cel posted them