[Meme] How many of you not only remember this meme but also understand the references?

FinnCel

Admiral
-
I would order if that was a thing then read it in public to piss off people

Twisted

Overlord
-
Greekcel= gambler

I came here from PSL but I did lurk r/incels though I never wanted to join a cesspool like reddit

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
-
Greekcel= gambler

I came here from PSL but I did lurk r/incels though I never wanted to join a cesspool like reddit
It was legendary when you would sort r/incels by new and the entire page was gambler submissions

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Im a newfag and was not an incel when this meme took place. Was this guy an active incel or you just found a random guy that looks like a tranny whore from thailand in her fifties?

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
-
Im a newfag and was not an incel when this meme took place. Was this guy an active incel or you just found a random guy that looks like a tranny whore from thailand in her fifties?
RIP you for not knowing St BlackOps2Cel

Twisted

Overlord
-
Just fucking tell me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Guy who was deemed to be the epitome of truecel and thus became our mascot which looking back I feel was fucked up and just lowered us to the level of the very people that bullied us for our looks.

tehgymcel420

Blackops2cel's Disciple
-
I miss Angryman's posts about enslaving females, do we know if he's still alive?

Norky

Recruit
-
I remember seeing that mad max edit with blackops2cel and the long neck black guy, very funny stuff at the time. When can we live in a mad max world?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wasted12years OffTopic 51
tehgymcel420 OffTopic 10
Teutonic Knight OffTopic 41