Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming How many of you here play "osu!"?

"osu!"?

• Yes, occassionally.

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Yes, frequently.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Yes, every day.

• YES, I'm here forever.

• No, wtf is osu???

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No, but I'm thinking of starting...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Fuck you.

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
https://osu.ppy.sh/home

Here is an example of how the game looks like (with different skins):

It's not really a weeb game though. There are many english songs or other language songs which you can listen to. Although the game DOES have a lot of maps with anime/japanese songs.

my reaction speed is dogshit so no

@SoyUnPerdedor You've never played?

Nope, its a game for normalfags.

100kcel here almost 5 digits

add me if u wanna play multi

GODDAMN MAYCEL

I may try this game tbh ngl. I need a new cope.

@blackcel You can play old maps which have english songs if you don't like the newer maps which are mostly japanese.

The game was originally invented from osu tatakae ouendan.

I just tried it. Too much shit for my 30yo boomer brain. I prefer the simplicity of DDR.

Nah, I don’t have a pc.

No bro, I prefer Miku games for the costumes, nice choreography and simplicity

I will never play such an asian level game, it will require hours of dedicated training to even get good enough to play "mid tier" levels, and for what, the only reason I would play Osu is to level up my reaction speed so I can trying playing an e-sports game I can make money and statusmax on, no other reason to play Osu other than that

If you can do hard "stages" in Osu and get S ratings and shit, then you can dominate in FPS and even crap like league of legends once you learn the mechanics, something for you guys to think about

This is something I'd reccomend to a neet, if you know you aren't doing anything with your life anyways, play Osu, git gud, transfer over those skills into games that you can make a "career" out of, if you do get famous, don't be a cuck and start falling for blue pilled BS afterwards please

I will never play such an asian level game, it will require hours of dedicated training to even get good enough to play "mid tier" levels, and for what, the only reason I would play Osu is to level up my reaction speed so I can trying playing an e-sports game I can make money and statusmax on, no other reason to play Osu other than that

If you can do hard "stages" in Osu and get S ratings and shit, then you can dominate in FPS and even crap like league of legends once you learn the mechanics, something for you guys to think about

This is something I'd reccomend to a neet, if you know you aren't doing anything with your life anyways, play Osu, git gud, transfer over those skills into games that you can make a "career" out of, if you do get famous, don't be a cuck and start falling for blue pilled BS afterwards please
It doesn't help from what I've heard.

It's a 2d game and league is a 3d game.

Besides, most people play with a tablet, not a mouse.

Tried it once. The game overwhelmed me and never went back since.

Tried it once. The game overwhelmed me and never went back since.
That's a shame.

The game is really hard at first.

If you are beginner you download 2007 maps, they are easier than the newer ones and not weebish.

Just in case you want to re-download it.

And play with the mods Easy (EZ) and Half-Time (HT).

It doesn't help from what I've heard.

It's a 2d game and league is a 3d game.

1. Dude league uses 3D GRAPHICS, but its a 2D GAME, the gameplay takes place on a 2D Plane, its not like there is a Z Axis that is actively utilized in league and people are climbing up ladders and shit, all gameplay is usually 2D, you move forward, backward, left and right, can you jump, yes you can jump, but most gameplay takes place within a 2D Plane

2. Its not going to make you better at playing league, its going to make you have a faster than average reaction time and mouse movement and coordination skills, reaction time is important in all games

Besides, most people play with a tablet, not a mouse.

That's exactly why playing with a mouse and getting good would make you have amazing reaction time for other games

Yeah I play it sometimes, but I use a mouse so I'll always be behind the asian level guys who play with tablets.

2. Its not going to make you better at playing league, its going to make you have a faster than average reaction time and mouse movement and coordination skills, reaction time is important in all games

That's exactly why playing with a mouse and getting good would make you have amazing reaction time for other games
Then why bother when you can use aim400kg.com?

I chose the fuck you option as I do not know what osu is and you did not explain to me so fuck you.

I chose the fuck you option as I do not know what osu is and you did not explain to me so fuck you.
I don't know but maybe you should fuck yourself for not reading my thread?

Then why bother when you can use aim400kg.com?

Well I guess you could use that site instead, but Osu is an asian level game, i'd assume its more hardcore than any training you'd get on that site

Well I guess you could use that site instead, but Osu is an asian level game, i'd assume its more hardcore than any training you'd get on that site
I don't think so.

You'd have to reach a relatively high level in the game to train your reaction.

The game isn't exactly based on fact reactions, but on your ability to 'follow' (you'll understand if you learn the mechanics of the game).

There was also a dude on youtube who used aim400 to train his reaction speed for CS:GO and he got some pretty good results.