Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Many Of You Here Are Actually Virgins?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Last post got deleted for some reason. This place is full of fakecels it is time to distinguish ourselves. Introduce yourself fellow truecels I look forward to learning about you.

Truecel here. Kissless virgin at 25. Never held the hand of a femoid in a romantic way. There's no hope.

universallyabhorred said:
Last post got deleted for some reason.

https://www.incels.is/showthread.php?tid=859

Khhv here.

24 year old virgin here.

kissless virgin here, fakecels get out

25 year old kissless virgin and that is unlikely to ever change

21 year old kissless virgin.

Never even kissed a girl.

universallyabhorred said:
Last post got deleted for some reason. This place is full of fakecels it is time to distinguish ourselves. Introduce yourself fellow truecels I look forward to learning about you.

Legit it was a goldmine of fake cels.

I found out my older brother who is 21 lost his. He is considerably more normie than me though, damn him.

My name is Robert Sundvall and I am virgin, altough I pretend to be slayer on lookism net.

17 year old virgin. Had gf last month tho and been called cute by a few femoids. Will probably stay a wristcel for the foreseeable future because I never get approached.

Skinnycel said:
17 year old virgin. Had gf last month tho and been called cute by a few femoids. Will probably stay a wristcel for the foreseeable future because I never get approached.

fuck off....

Skinnycel said:

Yeah you're not even 18 and you already have a gf.. fuck off fakecel

18 yo khhv. Famoids feel complete disgust whenever they see me.

Skinnycel said:

Holy fuck get a load of this fakecel.

22 year old kissles virgin here.

Guess I'll sign in for this registry.

23 yo KHHV reporting in.

The fact that you have to ask this question just shows how far the incel community degressed over the past years.

If you're a sex haver/non virgin, you are not allowed on this site.

I have never even actually had a full-blown conversation with a girl.

Haven't made contact with a femoid that is not a relative since middle school.

24 y/o virgin, but not a truecel.

i got lucky at 16. but now im pretty much a 23 year old adult incel

16yo kissless virgin here. The furthest ive gotten is i have a fwb that gives me blowjobs, but she wont have p in v sex unless its with a bf

Haven't so much as held a girl's hand before, let alone anything else.

incel4life said:
The furthest ive gotten is i have a fwb that gives me blowjobs,
REEEEEEEEEE

incel4life said:
16yo kissless virgin here. The furthest ive gotten is i have a fwb that gives me blowjobs, but she wont have p in v sex unless its with a bf

Lucky. You're not incel at all....

Only 2 pages of replies in 9 hours...interesting.

23 year old KHV. Have never been on a date. Rejected by over 15 females in the last 3 years.

Kissless handholdless virgin reporting.

incel4life said:

I'm hoping satire.

31 yo kissless, dateless virgin.

OVER

I haven't even had a girl SMILE at me.

21 VIRGIN kissless hugless loveless reclusive avoidant fuckup disaster

33 year old KHHV. I went on one date- to my high school prom. I was a charity case, my date made sure everyone knew she was going with me. Because I’m ugly and short and she was doing me a huge favor.

21 and never kissed a girl, here. I've hugged girls but many times the hugs felt awkward and I felt like the girls were just being nice rather than being actually happy enough to see me.

Lol the members over on [redacted] were talking about that story yesterday.

21, KHHV, and no future prospects whatsoever. Living the good life

19-year-old pushing 20-years here, NEET, dreams and ambition crushed, virgin.

fukmylyf said:
I'm not new.

Aware me, faggot.

He fucked a girl while she was drunk. I don't remember if he said she consented or not but many took what he said as admission that he raped a girl.

>an actual rapist didn't end r/incels
>it was just some fuck who may or may not have been planning to by pretending he was a chick asking a question

Welp, since this is going to make it there because they can't stop riding our dicks. May as well say Hi to the folks over at [redacted]!

Status
Not open for further replies.