Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you have seen this movie?

Pied piper

Pied piper

Peter pan
-

Yeah I saw it a few years ago. Great movie.

Yes, it's about a taxi drivER youtalkin'tomecel

I watched it a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was a good movie, hypnotic in a way.

Great movie. One of my favorites btw, and Martin Scorsese is my favorite director.

I only watch sci-fi and horror movies, there good distractions.

Not my favorite of all time but I respecc it.

Volcel if you never saw it tbh lol

I saw it a few years back. It's good. Watch it if you haven't, I believe most of us can empathize with Travis.

Can't say I have

It’s an inceldom essential

I've seen it twice. It's a really good movie, probably my favorite by Martin Scor-says-whatever. I rarely watch movies more than once and if I recall this one was pretty slooooow, so I'm not in a hurry to watch it again.

In the movie, when Robert De Niro's political assassination didn't work-out, why did he kill the pimps instead?

It was funny how everyone loved this psycho at the end, declaring him a hero. Oh yeah, and that panning shot at the end going over the bodies was really cool. With the finger suicide.

no, but one day.

I never heard of it until John Hinckley Jr tried to assassinate Ronald Reagan to try to impress Jodie Foster.

Last edited: