Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you have or had female friends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32183
  • Start date

had you had any female friends or do you have any

• yes

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • no

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 32183

Deleted member 32183

Ich bin ein Terminator
-
this thread is not about your opinion of female friends I just wanna know how many here have had them
also incels being capable of befriending foids should serve as evidence that it's not our personalities

I have female friends but only online.

When we did face revels I sent them heavily curated pics (ones w best cloths, best camera angle best lightening best everything) and even those were highly edited so they all think I am a high tier Normie guy.

Hopefully noone will ask me for a video call anytime :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Nope, none. I did occasionally beta-jester with some 5/10 foids in middle school though. Thinking back at it actually makes me feel rather good because sometimes they really wanted to hear me fool around for entertainment even if they didn't really respect me one bit. At least they didn't instinctively run away from me.

Never had a female acquaintance in my entire life.

Not since 2010

I had a fat mexican foid friend when I was in 6th standard. She went back to Mexico and since then no girl has ever talked to me.

I had female "friends" but they were not the kind of friends that check me up on whatsapp or are proactive in doing something with me. i dont know it was always something cold from females, i grew bored of those. were not that interesting as friends really, better to have male friends

Nothing close I can recall.

also incels being capable of befriending foids should serve as evidence that it's not our personalities
For befriending foids also you need to be attractive now a days
only fags have female friends.
70% of males in my college have female friends. You need a Threshold amount of looks for even befriending a foid . They don't wanna be seen interacting with ugly subhumans in public

Last edited:
Incel or not, women aren't friend material.

how can i even get a female friend

Foids are built to fuck Chads no point in engaging with them also they’re retarded so I have had 0

Last edited:
Eww..I am tired of being bullied by those fucktoys. There's no way I'm befriending them

Why will I befriend a dishwasher

70% of males in my college have female friends. You need a Threshold amount of looks for even befriending a foid . They don't wanna be seen interacting with ugly subhumans in public
It's also a social proof thing since society worships vagina
Apparently it's a red flag for a man to not have any female friends
There's also cases where the females friends hook the guys up with lower tier foids

I have One. Refugee only

It's also a social proof thing since society worships vagina
Yep guys who don't have female friends are seen as outcasts even though it's not our fault that they don't wanna be seen around us. Plus foids have a herd mentality, if they see that you don't have a single female friend then they will get creeped out and never get close to you.

It's been 5 years and we weren't talking for that much at least I was just talking to one of them :cryfeels:

I had one and I deeply regret it

I was friends with girls throughout elementary and early middle school but was just being used for pity or protection

For befriending foids also you need to be attractive now a days

I agree. That's why I've never had a female friend. Although I've never really wanted that.