Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you have never kissed a girl?

Have you ever kissed a girl?

• I kissed a girl

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • I never kissed a girl

Votes: 37 86.0%

• Total voters
Near.Belgrade

Near.Belgrade

Discord: dreye0261_75651
★★★★★
You don't need to comment and besides I made the votes anonymous so you can be honest and I won't care. I never really kissed a girl. What about you?

I kissed my sister once. I think that should count.

I kissed a bitch last night…….

ppl who have kissed a girl other then their mom should be perma'd on sight others think this too

I have never kissed a foid in my life. I am a certified and genuine KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF truecel

ppl who have kissed a girl other then their mom should be perma'd on sight others think this too
Not sure if I believe you when you say you never kissed a girl. Be honest, you had sex, you kissed a girl, you held hands. Its the most normal thing ever. Im the biggest TRUECEL on this forum and I do NOT want to hear anything else. I held hands with a girl BUT that is IT

I have never kissed a foid in my life. I am a certified and genuine KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF truecel
No you aren't, Im a khvbijjctdtmhmsswdf truecel and its not even fucking close

• I kissed a girl​

Votes: 2 15.4%

:waitwhat:

Never talked to a girl, let alone kissed one.

A female relative gave me kisses on the cheek for greeting, but I don't think that counts, so I put in "no".

IMG 3549

I kissed a bitch last night…….
this, i personally kissed my harem of hapa cosplayer GFs while i was in japan.
You don't need to comment and besides I made the votes anonymous so you can be honest and I won't care. I never really kissed a girl. What about you?
never kissed a girl before, even family members such as my mom i never kissed.

Ive kissed the lips of

Insanity

I made out with your mom OP does that count?

how do i change vote

missed opportunity

should have all voted yes, would be funny like that one post about incel trait of not looking your gf in the eyes during sex.
Thats trucel trait, if u look

I never had any positive interaction with a female that isn't my mom or grandma.