Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how many of you have failed in 3rd world shitholes?

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
I want to hear some horror stories of going from a 1st world country to a 3rd world shithole and still not being able to get any pussy even from starving poor bitches.

but tbh most ppl who have tried to SEAmaxx etc and failed have probably already roped.

Well I was in Germany for a while and came back to Brazil and didn't get any pussy here so I think I qualify.

I want to hear if that happened to @Zesto or not. Maybe eventually someone will come forth and tell us.

I'd like to hear some as well. Might put some theories to rest.

I failed to get pussy in mexico. I didn't try hookers tho.

I want to hear if that happened to @Zesto or not. Maybe eventually someone will come forth and tell us.
He's totally off the radar. He isn't in his forum but I'm not in his discord anymore. My guess is he either ditched Japan and went to SEA or roped

He's totally off the radar. He isn't in his forum but I'm not in his discord anymore. My guess is he either ditched Japan and went to SEA or roped
I've read some of his last stuff. He most Deffo didn't rope tbh. He probably is in Japan just hanging around.

I've read some of his last stuff. He most Deffo didn't rope tbh. He probably is in Japan just hanging around.
He should've stayed and kept going with the Chinese girl he was friends with

Im in a 3rd world shithole [curryland] but nobody around me is 'starving' .. kek
I live in a more developed part of the country. but you can find a lot of street shitters and beggars as you go more north in places like UP, bihar etc... they are literal shitholes , the true india

I've traveled to 26 countries and got treated worse than in the U.S. Actually was relieved when I came back to America because the foids aren't quite as bad here.

I've traveled to 26 countries and got treated worse than in the U.S. Actually was relieved when I came back to America because the foids aren't quite as bad here.
How did they treat you worse than in the U.S.? I didn't think that was possible.