Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you have been in anything resembling a street race?

Have you ever been in a street race?

• Total voters
GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-
A few weeks ago I got into one on the backroads in a single lane road and got BTFO. He hit 100 in 2 seconds and within a few minutes he was completely out of my line of sight.

>inb4 LastGerman tag

you can outran a car?

Even as a child I could not handle that people are driving while I had to walk. This is why I once had a race with a bus. The bus driver even encouraged me to run. I was really fast and I was even able to keep up with the bus despite the fact I was a mere child.

Even as a child I could not handle that people are driving while I had to walk. This is why I once had a race with a bus. The bus driver even encouraged me to run. I was really fast and I was even able to keep up with the bus despite the fact I was a mere child.
That's a titillating story you should make into it's own thread and add in a bunch of vivid details.

[Story] The time I outran a bus.

ye I won. I won a big fucking fine and a couple of demerit points. Big mistake but was pretty fun tbh.
Ooof. One time at night I was reckless driving at like 100 mph, but for some reason I let off the gas and started looking around and there was a police car with their lights fully off that I drove past. I was able to get down to 10 mph over by that point so luckily nothing happened.

Last edited:
Sounds fun.
It's a little nerve wracking on a road with two single lanes on both sides. Darting in and out of the opposite lane where cars are driving the opposite direction of you. Lol.

Ooof. One time at night I was reckless driving at like 100 mph, but for some reason I let off the gas and started looking around and there was a police car with their lights fully off that I drove past. I was able to get down to 10 mph over by that point so luckily nothing happened.
Lucky you tbh. If I don’t get immediately pulled over for that, they will just send me the fine through mail after a couple of days.

Last edited:
Lucky you tbh. If I don’t get immediately pulled over for that, they will just send me the fine through mail after a couple of days.
Tbf I was in the farthest way from him and there was a bridge/curve which partially obscured it. I don't think he saw me and he may not have been able to get my speed beforehand.

Two friends raced their 50cc bikes around town.

race.png

The loser was humiliated. I was at the starting/ending point.

has anyone ever called you out for your username yet? jared goff is elite qb. i always see people shitting on him on twitter though.

has anyone ever called you out for your username yet? jared goff is elite qb. i always see people shitting on him on twitter though.
Naw I don't think so. I think he's a system guy. I made my reddit account during that bears game when he sucked so really I was just trolling people. I don't think he's bad or anything but he has flaws.

Lol it's a poll.

Just brag about getting demolished in a race.
You can join him the ban appeals. The mods will remove your post in a few minutes

I had a bike race before JFL