Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you have actually been on dates and got rejected?

Uglychad

Uglychad

Banned
-
??

Just curious

I've had many 'in person' rejections - it's truly brutal. 
:'(

nausea said:
meeeeeeeeeee

What happened? Were they brutal?

I literally had a girl who turned up and then left within 10 minutes without even bothering to make up a good excuse.

Uglychad said:
nausea said:
meeeeeeeeeee
What happened? Were they brutal?
I literally had a girl who turned up and then left within 10 minutes without even bothering to make up a good excuse.
super brutal

Never been on a date, but shit ton of rejections.

Never been on a date,Never asked a girl out,1 passive rejection

Life rejected me already.

I never reached the date stage. I never reached I'll give you a chance stage.

I've never been on a date but this year I got brutally rejected. I've drove to a 16yo girl I had a crush on in the beggining of autumn and wanted to talk to her. I asked her friend to bait her out of her house and when she saw me she looked confused and when I said that I was the reason she asked her to go outside she said "ok I'm going home", and I said "wait" she turned around and said "leave me alone dude" absolutely brutal. If I wasn't after heartbroken period already it'd be instant rope

heartbreak is insanely suicidefuel or madness, there's no escape

never got to the date stage, every female rejected me when i tried approaching the topic.

Virginp0wers said:
never got to the date stage, every female rejected me when i tried approaching the topic.
lol I find hard to find the definition of date indeed

Never been on a date, never asked a girl out, never been rejected.

I went on some blind dates when I was younger and tinder morph dates recently. All ended in rejection.

I had just 1 date in life.

And i lost my virginity on it.

Two or three, none ended up in sex or relationship.

Dates are cuckoldry

Rahmawn said:
Dates are cuckoldry

Not really. You take them out for a beer, then fuck them afterwards. Its hardly a proper date and the rewards are worth it - if you're not chad you will have to do this most of the time

Never been on a date, multiple rejections

Too ugly to ask a female out. So ugly never had a conversation with a non relative femoid.

Never got rejected because I'm too much of a pussy to escalate. Only escalated with a girl once when I was on mdma, she was on her "period" though, so I'm still virgin kek.

KilluminoidBR said:
I had just 1 date in life.

And i lost my virginity on it.

REEEEEEEEEE
story?

LeagueEuW said:
REEEEEEEEEE
story?

Cant tell here because a lot of people in my facebook knows the history, i might get doxxed.

But i think nevermore in my life i will see (CENSORED TO AVOID WARN BY BRAGGING)

Not personal rejection but if a girl refuses you to hold her hand it's a sign of rejection imo. Also if she doesn't talk to you that means it's better to leave her.

Happened with me last week. Went drinking with a chick, and when she started getting drunk and had low inhibition, she flat out abandoned me for some asshole.

Never spoke to her again. It hurt really bad for a couple of days, but thank fuck I have other options. Ultimately I believe it's her loss, not mine.

Yes, when I tried really hard, I got a total of 4 dates in the last 20 years and they all went badly. No kiss or loss of virginity and no second dates. The last left after 5 minutes and said she felt their was no attraction and that her time is precious, well she knew how I looked from plentyoffish and had been flirting with each other texting a few days beforehand. I had to pay the bill for the drinks of course.

I look uglier in real life than even my photos though, plus maybe I wasn't acting confident enough ha!

BlackpilledAF said:
Happened with me last week. Went drinking with a chick, and when she started getting drunk and had low inhibition, she flat out abandoned me for some asshole.

Never spoke to her again. It hurt really bad for a couple of days, but thank fuck I have other options. Ultimately I believe it's her loss, not mine.

Cope

I'm too ugly.

Me. Well. I wouldn’t call them dates, they were just initial meetings after online dating bullshit. More or less immediate rejection when they meet me, before I even say anything.

Uglychad said:

Being successful with women (or any area in life) is proportionate with having an impenetrable ego. I genuinely believe the bish has missed out. 

"Cope" like me, bruh.  :cool:

Uglychad said:
Not really. You take them out for a beer, then fuck them afterwards. Its hardly a proper date and the rewards are worth it - if you're not chad you will have to do this most of the time

Point taken

LeagueEuW said:
Never got rejected because I'm too much of a pussy to escalate. Only escalated with a girl once when I was on mdma, she was on her "period" though, so I'm still virgin kek.

REEEEEEEEEE
story?

MDMA can be a lot of fun with a femoid. Did you at least cuddle and make out with her for hours ?

BlackpilledAF said:
MDMA can be a lot of fun with a femoid. Did you at least cuddle and make out with her for hours ?

Yep, sadly i get insane post-mdma depression that last for weeks, so it's not viable for me. Hopefully phenibut will have a similar, although not as strong, effects on me. 

As to your question; I plead the fifth.

Asked lots of femoids out IN PERSON, got rejected everytime.

The worst that has happened is the foid losing interest after the first date. Texts will fizzle out or she'll ghost. It usually just fizzles.

Octopusgun2 said:
Asked lots of femoids out IN PERSON, got rejected everytime.

Sucks that you need surgery, but it should help tremendously. Then your only drawbacks may be height and race.

LeagueEuW said:
Yep, sadly i get insane post-mdma depression that last for weeks, so it's not viable for me. Hopefully phenibut will have a similar, although not as strong, effects on me. 

As to your other question, I plead the fifth.

MDMA for me was a life changer. When I did it the first time with a female friend who used to friendzone me hard, she could not fathom that she had spent 5 hours intensely making out with an incel after the whole thing was over.

She insinuated that I raped her. I was like GTFO with that childish shit, you knew exactly what you were doing and I don't ever want to see you again. One year later she was begging me for another trip.

We're having our third trip in a couple of months.

My advice: try to get MDMA, do it with a female friend/acquaintance, brief her on what she should expect, and enjoy the show. The comedown doesn't seem to affect me as hard as other people report, but then again, I do my homework and take supplements (magnesium and vitamins pre and post trip - supplements that boost your body's serotonin production post trip). 

One added benefit to MDMA is that when you are in a state of low inhibition and high promiscuity, the MDMA trip can give you an idea of who you can be without any of the anxiety and mentalcel issues, all other things equal.

I shower every day but I guess I didn't use the right soap. Will have to swap brands.

MayorOfKekville said:
Me. Well. I wouldn’t call them dates, they were just initial meetings after online dating bullshit. More or less immediate rejection when they meet me, before I even say anything.

If we were better looking that wouldn't happen, any slight signs of awkwardness or nervousness or not going in for a hug when you first meet or being too touchy feely. Not doing this, or saying too much, or not enough all counts against the uglier guy more. It's fucking frustrating!

FeminismsCancer said:
I shower every day but I guess I didn't use the right soap. Will have to swap brands.

Soap?

Just lol buddy you'll never get laid until you start using Lynx shower gel

Uglychad said:
Soap?

Just lol buddy you'll never get laid until you start using Lynx shower gel

I actually meant shower gel but my language isn't English so it just escaped me.

FeminismsCancer said:
I actually meant shower gel but my language isn't English so it just escaped me.

You're using shower gel and still aren't getting laid consistently?
Are you being confident?
When was the last time you got your hair cut???!

Uglychad said:
You're using shower gel and still aren't getting laid consistently?
Are you being confident?
When was the last time you got your hair cut???!

Hair? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE