Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you have a recessed jaw or long midface

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Because those features are rare.

I have. From bad mouth posture and mouth breathing probs

I have both, it absolutely by no means ever began.

There are no good looking guys with recessed jaws

I have a recessed jaw. My short midface makes me look like a little kid.

Long midface yes, but don't really know if my jaw is already recessed

All incels have a long midface

I think I have both, but I definitely have recessed chin.

I have 'long face syndrome'. Hideous long chin with a socially offensive underbite.

I have long face and my maxilla is recessed buti have retard jaw and chin

I have 'long face syndrome'. Hideous long chin with a socially offensive underbite.
Damn I wish I had an underbite instead of the opposite. Removing bone mass is so much easier than growing it from out of nowhere.

Damn I wish I had an underbite instead of the opposite. Removing bone mass is so much easier than growing it from out of nowhere.

Underbites make you look fucking retarded. A recessed chin makes you look weak and pathetic. Choose your death sentence.

Both are correctable through surgery though. I'm getting ready to do it. My bracework is half way along.

Underbites make you look fucking retarded. A recessed chin makes you look weak and pathetic. Choose your death sentence.

Both are correctable through surgery though. I'm getting ready to do it. My bracework is half way along.
I would still choose underbite every time, ngl. I don't disagree with your assessment as far as how it makes you look, I'm just thinking as far as healing times for surgery and complexity of the procedures themselves. Underbite easemogs overbite all day. I hope you end up getting a good result off your surgery though, cheers fellow possibly deformedcel.

O 1538173378 b7b1de3247143e8492f73c975c313813

I would still choose underbite every time, ngl. I don't disagree with your assessment as far as how it makes you look, I'm just thinking as far as healing times for surgery and complexity of the procedures themselves. Underbite easemogs overbite all day. I hope you end up getting a good result off your surgery though, cheers fellow possibly deformedcel.

Cheers. I actually agree. An underbite is preferable for a man and an overbite is preferable for a woman.

The mouth-breather longface is hideous whether accompanied by bite issues or not.

Surgery??? Pfft...stop all that talk about surgery! Don't you know there's a PUA academy where you can learn you some game and confidence!

I just have a fucked up face and I don't know what exactly is wrong

Surgery??? Pfft...stop all that talk about surgery! Don't you know there's a PUA academy where you can learn you some game and confidence!

Hold frame and tuck that jaw in, bro

Definitely recessed jaw.

Not sure about long midface.

Long mid face is not that big problem if face is wide enough. Long mid face is problem if face isn't enough wide.