Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how many of you hate me?

do you hate me?

• yes

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • no

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters
You are very young and I hate young people, but other then that you seem alright

How young are you?

I could never hate a fellow brother.

'mom I'm going to kill myself because of some guys on internet told me that they hate me'

Bells 35cl Original Bells 60423 2354790729

Bruh you need some whiskey

I like you bro! :D:D:owo::owo:

You are very young and I hate young people
Retarded line of thinking. You hate your some of your own kind just because they happen to be younger but struggling just like you are.

Retarded line of thinking. You hate your some of your own kind just because they happen to be younger but struggling just like you are.
Yes, experience breeds contempt and kids.is have zero of it, hell I bet 80% of this forum have never worked a job or are currently studying

Can you give points of why I should hate you and points for why I should like you? Then I will decide

maybe yes maybe no

I love @inceloser very much. :ha..feels::ha..feels::owo::owo::owo:

How young are you?
I could never hate a fellow brother.
love u bro
exactly, well said
'mom I'm going to kill myself because of some guys on internet told me that they hate me'
no because im ugly
Can you give points of why I should hate you and points for why I should like you? Then I will decide
reasons to hate me:
1. im extremely depressed and lack will power to even shower
reasons to like me:
1. im me :D
I’m the one they all hate
jfl
I love @inceloser very much. :ha..feels::ha..feels::owo::owo::owo:
i like you too bro

I find u very endearing in a very paternalistic way grown adults find little kids goofy n endearing

I think u r not a wannabe edgy for the sake of it which is such a rare rare trait in young men online that u instantly get extra points for that

I see u overthinking the most inane shit in your lyf and that reminds me of myself in a very - I see young me in u way

Your issues and problems may seem pretty n small to outside viewers which tells me u have a small world for yourself and that's what one can ask for

I find u very endearing in a very paternalistic way grown adults find little kids goofy n endearing

I think u r not a wannabe edgy for the sake of it which is such a rare rare trait in young men online that u instantly get extra points for that

I see u overthinking the most inane shit in your lyf and that reminds me of myself in a very - I see young me in u way

Your issues and problems may seem pretty n small to outside viewers which tells me u have a small world for yourself and that's what one can ask for
:feelscomfy:read every word.