Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How many of you feel sad that Christmas is over...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
I do all because I have to wait another year for this celebratory event.

Birthdays are suicide fuel tbh...

Ps I can buy presents anytime I want but it's the passing of time, loss of a very close family relative & the realisation of my own mortality, fragility & passing of time that's getting to me tbh ngl.

I do all because I have to wait another year for this celebratory event.

Birthdays are suicide fuel tbh...

Ps I can buy presents anytime I want but it's the passing of time, loss of a very close family relative & the realisation of my own mortality, fragility & passing of time that's getting to me tbh ngl.
I spent most of it alone and all of the things ya listed get to me. I just ate brown rice and salmon and I have only being an incel to blame for why no one wants to be around me for long cause I’m undesirable and nothing is happening in my life except my career.

I spent most of it alone and all of the things ya listed get to me. I just ate brown rice and salmon and I have only being an incel to blame for why no one wants to be around me for long cause I’m undesirable and nothing is happening in my life except my career.

BRUTAL. Feels sorry for you bro.

Fuck all this 2 weeks of fake

There's still New Years left.

Not at all. It’s just another family get together to me which I like, but after an hour or so I end up wishing I was home.

Just another day. I had a lunch meat ham sandwich and some potatoe chips/crisps for dinner.

There's still New Years left.
Personally I've found NYE to be much less suicidefuel than Xmas.
I guess it's because everyone expects you to be spending time with family for Xmas rather than LDARing. NYE seems to be more like a party that normies do

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back